• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2016 | WEED3

weedsrov5.gif

gbe3201683bso.png

It's E3 time. Maybe it'll be the last one ever? Probably not. Who knows. If it's all the same, we're going to ignore that grim possibility and enjoy some prime coverage of the hottest video game show the other side of the Atlantic, from the fine folks at Giant Bomb dot com!

Remember, all livestreams can be streamed live at www.giantbomb.com/chat! And you can chat along with GAFfers (if you don't enjoy the Giant Bomb site chat) at the Synchtube room here.

STARRING

Brad Shoemaker, Jeff Gerstmann, Dan Ryckert, Austin Walker
Alex Navarro, Drew Scanlon, Jason Oestricher, Vinny Caravella

#THEDRIVE

As always, Jeff will be streaming his several-hours-long drive from the Bay Area to Los Angeles on Mixlr - you can tune in here: http://mixlr.com/jeff-gerstmann/. It makes for oddly mesmerising listening. Also, you might get to hear Gamespot's Danny O'Dwyer insult a fan, live! He'll also be joined by Alex Navarro.

Mega archive: https://mega.nz/#!7FUHxQ5a!WnH8yJwnkK0XkuMxZ2N65y4JeRwnl1eQV4fGf9FmeBU

CONFERENCE COMMENTARY

Microsoft - Monday 13th June - 9:00pm PDT - 12:00pm EDT - 5:00pm BST
Ubisoft - Monday 13th June - 12:30pm PDT - 3:30pm EDT - 8:30pm BST
Sony - Monday 13th June - 5:30pm PDT - 8:30pm EDT - 2:00am BST
Nintendo Treehouse Live - Tuesday 14th June - 8:30am PDT - 11:30am EDT - 4:30pm BST

ARCHIVES

EA - Giant Bomb - YouTube
Bethesda - Giant Bomb - YouTube

LIVE GUEST SHOWS

You can expect (bare minimum) a special livestreamed show with guests and mayhem on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night, featuring developers, press and the occasional professional wrestler hanging out and shooting the shit. Listed below is the schedule of the night shows. Featured above are the two highlights of last year's shows!

Tuesday 14th June: 6:00pm PDT - 9:00pm EDT - 2:00am BST
Wednesday 15th June: 5:00pm PDT - 8:00pm EDT - 1:00am BST
Thursday 16th June: 6:00pm PDT - 9:00pm EDT - 2:00am BST

ADDITIONAL E3 COVERAGE

Giant Thrones - Episode 01

MISCELLANEOUS

Giant Bomb YouTube Page
Giant Bomb NeoGAF Community Thread

A DANCING OTTER

2757910-0351647133-tumbl.gif

SOME NIGHTMARE FUEL

AlarmingElatedComet.gif

...and, of course, the song of our people.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Nice, love their "talk over press conferences". Will watch after the fact, not live.

Isotope

That's a lovely banner lmao.

Looking forward to hearing their talks over the press conferences one again. Them and their live shows in the evening are always wonderful.

BTA

This year I'm probably more excited for the commentary than most of the conferences, unless there's some big surprises. Though Ubi's usually just for the commentary to begin with. Should be a good time, at any rate.

Adnor

Banned
A shame that the title wasn't "God there last E3 was such a cynical drag for the year of dreams" but I can understand why it isn't a good idea :p

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Giant Bomb West is to Giant Bomb East as Star Trek TNG is to Star Trek DS9

One is more accessible, popular, and well-liked; the other is its own thing that is has a different feel and is actually
slightly better

One is more accessible, popular, and well-liked; the other is its own thing that is has a different feel and is actually
slightly better

So what does that make E3? The movie where those two casts met and shit that probably exists, I don't know I'm not a Trekkie?

Kimaka

I live for their E3 commentary. I can't listen to the conferences anymore without it.

slightly better

I appreciate this comparison.

An-Det

Goddamn, I'd forgotten about that "semi-broken state" question. Stuff like that, the Dave Lang phone stuff, or Lorne Lanning talking brilliiance is why I love these late night shows, where it can veer between hard hitting questions and insanity and it all fits GB perfectly. Really looking forward to the stuff this week.

Top Bottom