• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2016 | WEED3

I have been traveling and other than an occasional glimpse in this thread via my phone have completely missed this E3. I'm actually kinda looking forward to my 12 hour drive in a few days to catch up on most of the GB E3 shows. Bummer to hear about Austin, but awesome to hear about Austin.

LiK

the whole segment with Gaynor at the beginning of Day 3 started out alright but damn,Gaynor dragged out that bit way too long.

Furyous

Did Giant Bomb cover the new 41 minute Deus Ex demo?

I apologize in advance for this question but is there a Deus Ex community thread where we can discuss the E3 demo?

robotrock

Banned
the whole segment with Gaynor at the beginning of Day 3 started out alright but damn,Gaynor dragged out that bit way too long.

The whisper talk was only funny for five minutes, I'll agree. A little bit of a bummer.

The other game they were talking about on the couch that wasn't Tacoma seemed pretty cool. Wish there was more discussion on that.

coughlanio

Finally got around to watching Day 3.

The first half of the show is terrible, but man, that Johnny V, Boyes and Lang segment. This is probably one of the best things the site has ever produced, and the reason I love the site. Just 4 guys drinking on the couch, having deep, drunken discussions.

derFeef

Surprised the crew does not know that it's a common trope to not use the "Zombie" word, if you make games/movies/shows about zombies.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
walking dead even has a convoluted explanation for why there's no public consciousness about zombies

They do? What is it?

This?

“We decided very early on that there’s a lot zombie fiction out there, there’s a lot of zombie movies, and that leads to a lot of questions. Why are these characters never going ‘oh yeah, you gotta shoot them in the head, because I saw that on Night of the Living Dead‘,” he said. “And so we decided if we just strip that word out, and have this show set in a dimension where zombie movies just didn’t exist, it would kind of make things a little more believable.”
http://deadline.com/2015/04/at-pane...ad-deaths-lack-of-the-word-zombie-1201413334/

Top Bottom