• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

This past week, Jeff's instagram has been great #content.

17932172_107071853187804_6342192611876405248_n.jpg
Mirror TV shows only the best that television has to offer.

---

help i cant move

---

Turns out all heroes DO wear capes. Go figure.

---

#trending #beautyinfluencers

---

Lari

Joining neogaf and making my first post on the giantbomb thread during the weekend seems like a bad idea. But here we are.

Hi!

Just got caught up on This is the Run, sheeeeeit Vinny. Fighting games are usually so boring to watch, but this has been great. I guess because I 'know' the people involved and it's a true underdog rising up against the evil champion story!

Lari

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Of course I know about weekend GBgaf, been lurking for years before I finally made an account. I know most of you from seeing your posts here even though you don't know me at all.

tumblr_ns0o60PUVj1r1jou1o1_500.png

Vinny is prime stepdad, ofc.

Of course I know about weekend GBgaf, been lurking for years before I finally made an account. I know most of you from seeing your posts here even though you don't know me at all.

Its not the same until you post during weekend gb gaf. Youre in for it now. Good luck. Brad just left gb so you're in for a treat.

oti

Banned

stepdad or stepdaddy
?

"I put burnt rubber underneath the arms of my puppy outfit."

Six years later and the Ricker's appearance on the NintenDownload X-press is still the best content they've done.

How terribly unsettling. Welcome to the thread.

Just wait until the dance threads during e3

Gb gets cuhrazy

not that crazy

welcome to the upf hater society

J_Viper

The way Nier:A tells it's story is incredibly interesting, but the combat is where the whole thing falls apart for me.

The combat gets old after half an hour. After the forty hour mark, it becomes an obstacle. They really needed more progression and variation in the combat mechanics.

justjim89

Is it lame that I'm the kind of Zelda fan that ponders the lore and timeline implications of Breath of the Wild?

I'm curious about
the worship of the single Goddess, Hylia, as opposed to Din, Nayru, and Farore.

Meguro

Banned
You know what doesn't suck ass?
The PC version of Bayonetta 1.
It's pretty great playing that game again at 4K (downsampled).
2010's Best New Character indeed.

Moaradin

The way Nier:A tells it's story is incredibly interesting, but the combat is where the whole thing falls apart for me.

The combat gets old after half an hour. After the forty hour mark, it becomes an obstacle. They really needed more progression and variation in the combat mechanics.

It's not as in depth as Bayonetta (which I don't think it should be compared to something like that anyways. It's not a character action game.) but there is a lot of hidden depth to it.

Is it lame that I'm the kind of Zelda fan that ponders the lore and timeline implications of Breath of the Wild?

I'm curious about

I don't generally give a shit about where each game fits in the timeline apart from obvious stuff (ie. SS is first) but yeah I found that curious as well. Not sure if there's an explanation for that.

I'm curious about

The game takes place so far in the future that it's interesting to see how certain key Zelda concepts have been distorted by the passage of time.

For example, the Master Sword "seals darkness" instead of being the blade of evil's bane and they appear to be wholly unaware that the Triforce can grant wishes, instead seeing it as magic power meant to combat Ganon.

daveo42

Banned
Finally caught up on BitE and caught the money stream and UPF. The money stream was interesting and UPF was decent with all the engineering guests...tho I was done watching Brad play VooDoo Vince after about two minutes. Outside of Phil, did anyone else actually want that game to come back? The two times I've seen gameplay it shows how poorly it's aged.

Cosmic Star Heroine looks neat
At the top of my list once I finish Persona 5.

Just got caught up on This is the Run, sheeeeeit Vinny. Fighting games are usually so boring to watch, but this has been great. I guess because I 'know' the people involved and it's a true underdog rising up against the evil champion story!
I think the type of fighting game it is helps too, since it is not a SF-like where you are worrying about frame-perfect blocks and crazy juggle combos, it looks pretty "mashy" so even someone with no experience playing like Vinny can pull off some quality matches.

Also made me really want to play a game in this series, being not great at fighting games I never thought it was this casual-friendly.

What are your thoughts on
UPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom