• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

Someone probably already said this, but going to two episodes a week for BitE would be perfect, since they can have a story day and a side shit day each week.

That's what I proposed, without the story/sidestory split. 2 1.5 hour episodes, one on Monday, one on Thursday/Friday. Not waiting so long between sessions means Dan won't atrophy so hard.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Hey, what was that Sega CD game they played a while ago that was like a cartoon with weird interactivity but not much else?

Jezabel

I just finished watching the PUBG video.

More of that please, it was my favourite piece of #content since brad singing holy diver during rock band.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
It was great once Brad stopped talking about the Firewatch movie.

But those first 15 minutes were brutal.
It wasn't "brutal". That's quite the over exaggeration. I don't know much about what goes on with that stuff besides what the OT pretends they think they know.

It was great once Brad stopped talking about the Firewatch movie.

But those first 15 minutes were brutal.

Brad is not a natural "lead" like Jeff is for those sorts of things, but I think he did fine. Once everyone settled in it was a great episode compared to the past few weeks in my opinion.

FuuuuuUUCK YOU! *crotch chop*

Jeff - "Dan, this isn't a competition between us! It's a fucking team game"

Dan - 'Yes it is! It's right there in the name!'

Then just bullets sprayed everywhere by Dan, Jeff/Vinny go down due to Dan's betrayal, and the last squad who was looking for the GB crew figures out where they are due to all the noise.

Dan is eliminated execution style while Jeff and Vinny laugh hysterically.

2934368-cp_thesexybrutale_ql.00_07_25_11.still001.jpg

Quick Look: The Sexy Brutale
Things get downright mysterious as we aim to figure out just how to describe this unique game.

The Sexy Brutale looks and sounds good so far, I want to try it. Man, so many fucking games. Just recently I ordered Little Nightmares and I'm thankful that it's a short game. Looking forward to that QL.

This week's Bombcast is real good. Like I enjoyed the past few weeks, but this week is great.

I really enjoyed last weeks too but I am an Idle Thumbs fan. Agreed with this week though, hate to admit it but they really feel it when Jeff is absent, man just know's how to keep a topic flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom