• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jeff's eyes lit up when he saw that you shoot open the crates in H1Z1. A whole new world of possibilities opened up in his mind at that moment.

Joeku

Below is Alex Navarro tweeting about Alex Jones talking about humanimals to which Ken Jennings replied with a picture of Alex Jones talking about oral sex while he was supposed to talk about a signature.

qDxFwoC.jpg

Twitter was kind of worth it.

def sim

Below is Alex Navarro tweeting about Alex Jones talking about humanimals to which Ken Jennings replied with a picture of Alex Jones talking about oral sex while he was supposed to talk about a signature.

Ahahaha

That's not from Jones' deposition, it's from Donald Sterling's a few years ago.

Strax

Decent UPF tonight

But Ant-Man is one of the better MCU movies.

Ant-Man is a unambitious 90s comedy-heist spliced with some CGI, the worst Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas performances I've seen and a bad guy straight out of a Disney kids movie.

Did I hear right that GBE streamed the rest of TLC today? If so, guess I'm gonna sit here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the VOD tonight.

Ant-Man is a unambitious 90s comedy-heist spliced with some CGI, the worst Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas performances I've seen and a bad guy straight out of a Disney kids movie.

I liked it a lot better than most of the recent MCU stuff. It's gotten so formulaic. Actually nice to see a classic origin story again that does some character work. And it was actually kinda funny. Not the best antagonist, but an awful lot better than the interchangeable goth dudes from Dr Strange, Thor 2 and GotG. "Unambitious" is a weird slight since none of them are ambitious at all.

Has there ever been an option to remove rubberbanding and making items truly random? I guess ultimately, 1st place would slip away since the middle of the pack would be constantly battling.

Megasoum

Banned
Watching UPF on a delay...

I totally understand people's fear with Lasik but holy shit it was the best decision I took in my life and it's so much easier than you expect before doing it. It lasts like 2 minutes and doesn't hurt at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom