• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

2957934-cp_bluebombing_08182017.00_44_04_58.still001.jpg

Blue Bombin': Mega Man 5 - Part 03
We talk about space travel, the size of wolves, and our final days with two Very Special guests.

Jason often falls into the same trap Vinny does, he puts something on, either audio or visual, that's funny or amusing for 5 seconds, and then keeps it going for five minutes. The beastcast with the impressions is another example.

Edit: That's even worse if it was a mistake, and somehow the filter over the video of them is still there.

Jason often falls into the same trap Vinny does, he puts something on, either audio or visual, that's funny or amusing for 5 seconds, and then keeps it going for five minutes. The beastcast with the impressions is another example.

That was the best beastcast in a long time, though, primarily due to the impressions.

Edit: Jason is great for visual features, but he seems to have a lot of trouble handling the audio side. Hopefully they get that new production person in soon.

That was the best beastcast in a long time, though, primarily due to the impressions.

Edit: Jason is great for visual features, but he seems to have a lot of trouble handling the audio side. Hopefully they get that new production person in soon.

I completely disagree, Abby's got old immediately, but i don't blame her for that because Vinny kept calling for it. Dan's was a little better but the joke didn't last anywhere near as long as the bit.

I just got home and fired up Splatoon for the first time in a few days, and the lobby is flooded with MAGA bullshit? What the actual fuck?

Edit: Though the super-positive posts competing with them are pretty fantastic

Logistic

I want to like the Beastcast, but I find myself skipping so much.

I feel like they completely run a bit into the ground, revive it, and then do it again. It then starts to die and then Dan/Alex will come over the top with another take.

I hit the fast-forward 2 min button like 4-5 times. :/

I'm also down to only about 1 hour of the Bombcast. I haven't heard an email/corrections segment in months.

In their defense, not a ton of news lately.

He really needs to be listening to the stream audio feed or watching the chat. There's no reason he should be making the a mistake he just made 5 minutes ago.

I understand it's more fun to be on camera, but yeah, he should try to watch a little more than it seems like he has been recently.

I want to like the Beastcast, but I find myself skipping so much.

I feel like they completely run a bit into the ground, revive it, and then do it again. It then starts to die and then Dan/Alex will come over the top with another take.

I hit the fast-forward 2 min button like 4-5 times. :/

I'm also down to only about 1 hour of the Bombcast. I haven't heard an email/corrections segment in months.

In their defense, not a ton of news lately.

"Hey guys I have anxiety, how do you handle it?" gets old week after week, and this is from someone who has that issue sometimes, haha.

Tagyhag

Impression*

Without Jeremiah that Beastcast would have been nothing to write home about.

Was Dead Rising 4 really that bad?

24 bucks on Steam seems like an alright price

I am playing through it right now. It's bad. (People will just say its because they took out the time limit, it's not, Here is the REAL reason why it's bad)

The game is horribly unpolished. Floating items in the air. So many enemies get stuck in walls or clip through the environments. Too many items in such a small area that it's hard to actually pick what you want out of a group to pickup.

The game is boring. It's not really all that fun. There is not a lot of cleaver new items to combined, The layout of the the city is bland for the most part, with no real level design and blueprints placed everywhere with no reason.

The writing and goofiness of it is DOA. It's over produced and tries way too hard to be "funny". I don't need to hear grizzled reporter Frank West talk like a high school girl making petty jokes and calling people B.F.F.s and stuff. It's bad, really bad. It feels like the dev's pre-teen kids wrote this game.

It lacks the charm of everything Dead Rising had. Fun psychos, cleaver writing, enjoyable environments, fun to use weapons and vehicles. This game feels like it was basically made by a focus testing group that doesn't like fun.

It's a bad game. Don't pay $24 for it. It's worth $5-10 at most.

J_Viper

it's aggressively mediocre, and outright bad if you have any love for the original game

I mean, I remember sorta enjoying the first one, but I'm one of those people found the timer aspect to be frustrating

Maybe I should buy the first one again instead. I was in eighth grade the last time I played it...

I am playing through it right now. It's bad. (People will just say its because they took out the time limit, it's not, Here is the REAL reason why it's bad)

The game is horribly unpolished. Floating items in the air. So many enemies get stuck in walls or clip through the environments. Too many items in such a small area that it's hard to actually pick what you want out of a group to pickup.

The game is boring. It's not really all that fun. There is not a lot of cleaver new items to combined, The layout of the the city is bland for the most part, with no real level design and blueprints placed everywhere with no reason.

The writing and goofiness of it is DOA. It's over produced and tries way too hard to be "funny". I don't need to hear grizzled reporter Frank West talk like a high school girl making petty jokes and calling people B.F.F.s and stuff. It's bad, really bad. It feels like the dev's pre-teen kids wrote this game.

It lacks the charm of everything Dead Rising had. Fun psychos, cleaver writing, enjoyable environments, fun to use weapons and vehicles. This game feels like it was basically made by a focus testing group that doesn't like fun.

It's a bad game. Don't pay $24 for it. It's worth $5-10 at most.
Yikes. I'll skip it then

Thanks for the heads up duders

I mean, I remember sorta enjoying the first one, but I'm one of those people found the timer aspect to be frustrating

Maybe I should buy the first one again instead. I was in eighth grade the last time I played it...

Yikes. I'll skip it then

Thanks for the heads up duders

No problem man. I think the 3rd game is easily the most fun out of all the series. I hated 2 with a hardcore passion, but that seems to be most people's favorite. For me, it would go: 3,1,4,2 from best to worst.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
But... I'm a millennial...

As he realized this, sunglasses began to fall atop his nose, the turtle shell frames gently cushioning against the bridge. He then all at once saw the beginning and end of time and saw fields of toasted bread and avocado spread being gently peppered and salted.

How's everyone doing? Videos been great still?

Haven't been able to watch anything for two weeks so like you can imagine, my backlog is screwed :p

THE ARCHIVE OF BLUE BOMBIN IS ALREADY UP. MY NIGHT IS SAVED!

What a sad life realization.

I guess this means they got up the pipeline to encode on-the-fly or something? I think they mentioned somewhere that the huge latency between stream and publish on the east coast was because they had to do the encoding entirely after the fact, and not while they were making the broadcast.

Also yes, now like 30 min into Blue Bombing and this running conversation is goooooood.

Top Bottom