• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupei

Oh, wow. It's belated, but still: congrats to Vinny.

Now we've all just got to say it all over again in next week's podcast thread and it might even end up being read by the guys. (There's a fair chance Vinny is busy at the moment.)

kylej

Banned
Patrick and Ryan = MY FIANCEE every 30 seconds

Vinny = no idea he has a baby on the way until he tweets a picture of the child

Vinny supremacy.

I remember Vinny saying "I would totally name my kid Rex" on a Bombcast quite a long time ago. Looks like he then went ahead and did it.

EDIT: Looked it up. January 19th, 2010 Bombcast is when he said it.

DaBuddaDa

Keeping a baby hush hush is more understandable than fiancee or girlfriend. Having a child is a deeply personal, stressful and sometimes dangerous journey. Most people don't even tell their families they're pregnant until many months in to make sure there aren't any serious complications or issues and everything is on a good track. Big on everyone for keeping their traps shut while Vinny went through this.

Ha ha. You guys can be pretty harsh. Some of the guys are just more open about their private lives than others and expecting a child is bit more complicated situation than simply being engaged.

derFeef

Man, complaining about the guys mentioning their girlfriends/fiancees seems pretty pedantic.
Why is it a problem again? And it's not that often, plus they are almost always connecting it with some game stuff so more power to them.

louiedog

Ha ha. You guys can be pretty harsh. Some of the guys are just more open about their private lives than others and expecting a child is bit more complicated situation than simply being engaged.

Yeah. When an engagement doesn't work out it's, "Oh, that's too bad. You'll find someone else nice." When a pregnancy doesn't work out it's waaaaaaaaaaaay different. I don't blame people when they don't want to put that information out widely.

Patryn

Based on Ryan's tweets, sounds like the Giant Bomb crew is in sexual harassment training today (no doubt part of the standard CBSi new employee onboarding procedure).

Yeah, that'll be a fun session.

image.php

Emitan

guys give money to my kickstarter

its for me to import a japanese 360 and gal gun

for every $15 over what I need, i'll also import japanese girl panties and send them to you

VashTS

I'm pretty sure that Happy Hour was one of the free monthly shows. I remember seeing it and I've never been a subscriber.

Oh, fair enough! My bad.

He said "for non-subs" so I assumed it wasn't one of the free ones. I know from looking for GB content on YT that people have put the subscriber content on there.

Hoo-doo

Banned
From nations and cultures across the globe, legend has shaped and crafted their own version of the dragon. Throughout the years and most certainly into the future, this denizen of the flame has taunted humanity with its splendorous power and ethereal grace. The dragon may be sighted among the heavens as it takes to flight, felt underfoot as it tunnels beneath the earth, or encountered in our deepest dreams. Made of cold cast resin, this table lamp of a pair of wickedly evil winged dragons guarding a flaming skull makes a great gift for dragon lovers. Measuring 16 inches tall, 14 inches wide, and 8 inches deep, the white globe above the skull casts a soft glow around the room. He'll make a great addition to your home. This table lamp also makes a great present for the holidays or for housewarming gifts. It uses a nightlight style bulb (not included).

For dragon lovers, huh?

Patrick and Ryan = MY FIANCEE every 30 seconds

Vinny = no idea he has a baby on the way until he tweets a picture of the child

Vinny supremacy.

Not sure if its supremacy, kinda weird that it *never* came up in conversation over the last few months. But honestly I did notice he was barely talking about his wife, I actually thought he was having a rough time or something, things sounded bad when he was playing Dark Souls, heh.

Not sure if its supremacy, kinda weird that it *never* came up in conversation over the last few months. But honestly I did notice he was barely talking about his wife, I actually thought he was having a rough time or something, things sounded bad when he was playing Dark Souls, heh.

You're assuming the kid is with his wife!

That earthquake vid is a nice look at their surrounding. Dave needs to move closer to them though! That window is kinda mental too, that'd never fly with health and safety in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom