• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
And this is exactly why they should have Phil Fish on.

Look at it this way: At least it's not "WHERE CONTENT GUYS. WHERE CONTENT" and "I hate GB Personality X."
Or "x and y hate each other, I heard"

Ideal E3 podcast lineup:

Jeff pretending to be Dave
Ryan pretending to be Dave
Eskil Steenberg pretending to be Phil Fish
Jonathan Mak pretending to be Jonathan Blow
Rich Gallup pretending to be Vinny
Sleepy Brad pretending to be awake

I think Jeff is depressed. Maybe he'll be cheered up if we send him a video game to do an Endurance Run of. We can pack it in foreign candy.

When is Way of the Samurai 4 out?? SOMEONE GET ME SOME CANDY!

Drew was in North Korea! Crazy!

566342351.jpg

Patryn

Drew was in North Korea! Crazy!

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/566342351.jpg?key=1280959&Expires=1335207851&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=axSHtyN4xq9pvrqPTAmA16hZS6mVol3UA-pvcOGHJZph5rQmr25PUv~xKUp4lEcz1tpdisyF9yl~NxMWrvG4svfLdl2ss6jQnBn4t8ZzMr8d~gaGV9JKTNLzQ6tHF2FRXeUE2sgBQ7qsqv3Sz9uYhur6MRi4lV85KwTl4TM6dOE_[IMG][/QUOTE]

See Also: Earlier this page.

Hmm OK thanks guys. I wonder if traditional ILM's are a thing of the past or if, like Stella, the guys are still getting their groove back.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Can't visit that site on this computer, can you paraphrase?

question: Has the recent lack of formal I Love Mondays been because you guys really don't know what the heck is going to happen any given week since the move?

jeffgerstmann:

No, we just don't have the same access to a quick and dirty green screen shot. So instead of making up a loose list of shit to mention on Thursday for a Friday shoot that runs Monday morning, we're making up a loose list of shit on Monday and occasionally shoot the process of us making up said list.

We don't really plan too far ahead because we don't really have to.

question: Has the recent lack of formal I Love Mondays been because you guys really don't know what the heck is going to happen any given week since the move?

jeffgerstmann:

No, we just don't have the same access to a quick and dirty green screen shot. So instead of making up a loose list of shit to mention on Thursday for a Friday shoot that runs Monday morning, we're making up a loose list of shit on Monday and occasionally shoot the process of us making up said list.

We don't really plan too far ahead because we don't really have to.
Bummer. Mrs. Neuromancer is not going to be pleased, she liked the old one much better with the song and everything. Oh well.

Rapstah

Shit, listening to the Valentine's day episode of NDX now, lonely depressed sad joking-to-himself Jeff is such an amazing meta character.

I'm not surprised they're actually bothering to promote Prototype 2, because the first one did quite well, but that advert is all kinds of bad. I guess the guy in the first game is the bad guy now? Whatever, it just screams "I don't know how important I am".

Xater

I'm not surprised they're actually bothering to promote Prototype 2, because the first one did quite well, but that advert is all kinds of bad. I guess the guy in the first game is the bad guy now? Whatever, it just screams "I don't know how important I am".

You never really were the good guy in Prototype.

I don't even know who that guy is and I played P1. Are we supposed to know him or was he just supposed to have been there when all the shit went down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom