• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread #4: A thread of perceived slights

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

GBshock_zps0dfd5360.png

I suppose if you don't have an appreciation for the featured game, it probably was. But isn't that most TNT's? I didn't watch the Dota 2 one because I dislike Dota 2.

I think it was just too hard to follow, the camera was too zoomed out for me to see what they were actually doing besides running around, probably should have watched the QL before TNT

justjim89

I think it was just too hard to follow, the camera was too zoomed out for me to see what they were actually doing besides running around, probably should have watched the QL before TNT

Yeah, you get used to the far back view playing the game. But it is rather disorienting at first.

Personally I think the TNT format is a bit stale now. I'd rather they just rotated a few different ideas on a Thursday (TNT, Scooping, Random PC Game, Load My Last Save, Breaking Brad).

I suppose if you don't have an appreciation for the featured game, it probably was. But isn't that most TNT's? I didn't watch the Dota 2 one because I dislike Dota 2.

I quite liked the Dota TNT and I have zero experience with that game. I just couldn't follow anything at all with this one.

M3z_

I have never liked TNT as a concept, it produces stale uninteresting content 90% of the time. There are exceptions where it turns out to be entertaining, but that's usually just because the guys drown out the gameplay with their personality. I don't think as a fan I need an opportunity to play with them in a multiplayer game, it's really not that big of a treat. It would be cool to do more stuff like random pc game, breaking Brad, and load your last save.

jacobs34

Asked Jeff on Twitter if they got their GTA V preview in today. He said they couldn't fit it in today but would get to it tomorrow.

Duffyside

Banned
I think Ryan just likes to throw his weight around sometimes, it wasn't that awkward. He's hosting a show, and watching some dude google stuff on his phone isn't entertaining.

Not saying Ryan wasn't justified in wanting Drake to put down the phone, but he went about it like a jerk.

Though I'm pretty sure I've seen lots of people, including Ryan, looking at their phone during a stream...

Duffyside

Banned
I think Ryan just likes to throw his weight around sometimes, it wasn't that awkward. He's hosting a show, and watching some dude google stuff on his phone isn't entertaining.

Yep, you know what, watching it again it wasn't as weird as it seemed the first time. My bad. Starting shit again.

Mesoian

"No one here has played more than 15 minutes of Monaco!" ::Starts playing on 1-5::

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Also yes, gifcam is amazing.

SummitAve

Banned
Never heard of Zeno Clash before, and now I want everything about it. It's like a first person brawler inside a Salvador Dali painting,

"No one here has played more than 15 minutes of Monaco!" ::Starts playing on 1-5::

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Also yes, gifcam is amazing.
Yep. Playing through the first 3 levels or so would have taken less than 5 minutes. The players would know how to play, and also the viewers would have been able to get acclimated and follow along better.

Never heard of Zeno Clash before, and now I want everything about it. It's like a first person brawler inside a Salvador Dali painting,

The first one is on sale every seasonal event on steam for like a dollar.

fleck0

Just started the Monaco TnT.

They actually aren't doing that bad on the first try considering they didn't all wipe on the first floor like I thought they would.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rewatched the Fortune Street TNT. The greatest TNT. The rise and fall of district A is just the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom