• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww I'm gonna miss the old thread title. I was always on the lookout for it.

at least this thread title is still better than the tested one.

Hoo-doo

Banned
aww I'm gonna miss the old thread title. I was always on the lookout for it.

at least this thread title is still better than the tested one.

Off topic: I wish there was a chrome or FF plugin that color-coded threads for me. So I know where my favorite threads are at a glance. Like the chrome plugin that color-codes your own posts.

Anyone know of such a thing?

Jintor

Off topic: I wish there was a chrome or FF plugin that color-coded threads for me. So I know where my favorite threads are at a glance. Like the chrome plugin that color-codes your own posts.

Anyone know of such a thing?

i'd kill a man for this. Link to the own-posts colour code?

ArjanN

I wonder what they'll do for the next breaking brad.

Doom II was OK, but that's really more of a slog than anything skillbased since you can save everywhere.

Hoo-doo

Banned
i'd kill a man for this. Link to the own-posts colour code?

NeoGAF User Highlighter.

I have mine set to blue.

capture9jjyj.jpg

capture2tou7b.jpg

Ledsen

I really like Giant Bomb... but I don't know why. I hate their skit-based humor and find their podcasts to be lacking any sort meaningful analysis, but still I listen to the Bombcast and watch their Quicklooks every week. They're like comfort food :)

Jamie OD

Currently listening through the This Year Best Of Giant Bombcast 2010 collection and am losing it at the Nintendo Store segments.

Also the Persona 4 Endurance Run is a must see if you are willing to watch it all.

Someone fill me in on the "fuck Ryan" stuff. Cuz I love me some Ryan.

Ryan was trumpeting his "China Don't Care" t-shirt, so Jeff introduced his own t-shirt that said "Fuck Ryan Davis" in the same font/design. They had an informal contest to see which would sell more.

I think Ryan said his shirt outsold Jeff's 3-1.

And I bought one of Ryan's t-shirts, and now I sit here on Monday morning wondering why, and when I'll ever wear it.

I love their Endurance Runs, Reviews and Bombcasts, however, they get their videos and news late :(

Can't wait to subscribe again (no money right now...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom