• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

Enough with the isometric RPGs. Demand Sega give you the Alpha Protocol IP and make a sequel, I will single-handedly buy a million copies.

Ugh. The worst part is that on Twitter their account keeps teasing the idea of doing Archer Protocol, at one point going so far as to throw out hypothetical features such as a button whose sole function is to have Archer say "Phrasing!" during conversations, or always having "LANAAAAAAAAA" as a conversation option.

Pokken looks great

gengarllpah.gif

Scizzy

I had a dream last night that Dan revealed himself as an ardent Trump supporter on the Bombcast because he really liked it when Trump shaved Vince McMahon's head.

Frith

really missing those gdc streams

best content on the site

didn't know how strong i felt but i'm legit disappointed about this

surprise wednesday stream fingers still crossed

I feel like I can compare Destiny to Division just by the way Jeff talks about it. He says he enjoys it, but everything he says seems to come off as if he's really disappointed by it.

LiK

I feel like I can compare Destiny to Division just by the way Jeff talks about it. He says he enjoys it, but everything he says seems to come off as if he's really disappointed by it.

well yea, he's lvl 30 so he def enjoyed it. but it suffers from the Destiny syndrome where the lack of SP content is made up by the lure of better loot and playing coop with friends. but honestly, Division is better overall since it just has more content out the gate. whether people enjoy those sidemissions are not is subjective. i am still enjoying it and love the atmosphere and story stuff. at least it doesn't feel quite as dead or small as Destiny was. there's a lot of DLC coming this year already so we'll see what Jeff says when new content comes out. i think Austin is more positive about it.

You marry the person they are, not the person you hope they'll be.

The clothes don't make the person.

well yea, he's lvl 30 so he def enjoyed it. but it suffers from the Destiny syndrome where the lack of SP content is made up by the lure of better loot and playing coop with friends. but honestly, Division is better overall since it just has more content out the gate. whether people enjoy those sidemissions are not is subjective. i am still enjoying it and love the atmosphere and story stuff. at least it doesn't feel quite as dead or small as Destiny was. there's a lot of DLC coming this year already so we'll see what Jeff says when new content comes out. i think Austin is more positive about it.

The mission variance and the enemy/boss variance is probably my biggest hang-up hearing about it. Hopefully DLC can fix that, but it seems hard to do that much unless they leave the grounded feel of it behind a little bit. Anything can happen but I think I'm in a wait and see mood on it.

Tubobutts

I had a dream last night that Dan revealed himself as an ardent Trump supporter on the Bombcast because he really liked it when Trump shaved Vince McMahon's head.
Only one presidential candidate is in the WWE Hall of Fame. Dan is a worker now, he has to protect the business.

LiK

Pokken is shipping. looking forward to a QL for it. i'm guessing it'll be Jeff and Jason who will be sitting in for it unless they need some Pokemon expert too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom