• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast Live - 09/27/16 - Episode 449

daydream

Banned

gbshenmue_deck5gjj9.png

Episode 449 - Roomful of Narcs - Date: 09/27/2016 - Duration:
02:36:32
- Download - Premium Live Video Archive

Yet another week of mysterious illness can't stop us from talking about Forza Horizon 3 on PC, this year's Destiny expansion, excitable chihuahuas, tropical animals, Palmer Luckey's malignant memes, mo' fighting game problems, and the true value of the Super NES.

Notes: Live video archive is for premium members only.

gbshenmue_castidkry.png

gbshenmue_250px_bradohk3v.png
gbshenmue_250px_jeffhik4f.png
gbshenmue_250px_drewprkul.png
gbshenmue_250px_jasonvpjiu.png

daydream

Banned
i'd like to point out that this is thread #100 we have created custom graphics for (incl. the two gotycast threads)

thanks for posting in them!
well, thanks to some of you

Teddified

Oh man I forgot about the whole "live team" thing with Destiny...lol wasn't the whole explanation of micro transactions the live team which hasn't panned out at all.

mike6467

Curious how they handle the Palmer Lucky news, especially after the lengthy talk on VR last week

Yeah, I'm wondering if they touch on it at all. Jeff made that remark on his drive stream (Mixlr?), which seemed like more attention then they give most political/social issues.

Just tuned in.. how far in are they?

First break right now. Assuming news is coming next.

I love their podcast setup room. It just looks so posh.

I still think it's a nice set-up, but after seeing the studio Kinda Funny made, it seems a bit sterile now (not that that's a bad thing). The one benefit they have over Kinda Funny's studio is capacity. Kinda Funny's podcast table can really only handle 5 people comfortably (maybe 6). It looks like Giant Bomb can do at least 8 if they needed.

Ugh I forgot about this again :( I just subbed to premium when the sale was on so I'm not used to Tuesday night live bombcast.

Maybe I'll watch/listen next week... gonna set up an alarm

MEME Magic is the darkest of arts.

I still think it's a nice set-up, but after seeing the studio Kinda Funny made, it seems a bit sterile now (not that that's a bad thing). The one benefit they have over Kinda Funny's studio is capacity. Kinda Funny's podcast table can really only handle 5 people comfortably (maybe 6). It looks like Giant Bomb can do at least 8 if they needed.

Yeah, I like the minimal layout / look to it, like it's meant for business and recording audio more than anything.

Pretty good summation of the Palmer Luckey stuff.

It's not like they were ever going to call him a scumbag but they stopped just short of it.

Pretty good summation of the Palmer Luckey stuff.

It's not like they were ever going to call him a scumbag but they stopped just short of it.

I dunno, I thought it was kinda lame. Seemed like the conversation just boiled down to "Boy this sure is a weird one, huh? Who knows."

Tagyhag

I dunno, I thought it was kinda lame. Seemed like the conversation just boiled down to "Boy this sure is a weird one, huh? Who knows."

I assume they don't want to ignite a shitstorm or something.

I'd only be mad if they ever invite him again which I could see them never doing.

Top Bottom