• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast Live - 12/23/2014 - Emails and Video Games!

daydream

Banned

4SB8BTs.png

Date: 12/23/2014 - Duration:
02:49:30
- Download - Part 2 (Video) - Complete Twitch archive

It's a live Bombcast (of sorts)! Instead of cancelling the end-of-the-year games stream due to an unsalvageable all-email Bombcast and recording a new one today, Jeff decided to roll it all into one big live show.
7xgotyy.png

WvP2vx8.png
sXPkkDi.png
dN2J8P4.png
jhn3Jdz.gif
gByf2VE.png

What the foxtrot?
The original (all-email) Bombcast was lost due to technical failure and so this is happening instead. "Action elfin' packed!"

When does GOTY stuff kick off?
Starting Dec 26! Check the schedule on their main page. We'll have a separate thread for it btw!

I don't see Dan/Brad on camera?
I sure hope you don't. They're already out and about for the holidays. Can't let these cut-outs go to waste, though~

Venfayth

Dang, that sucks about their podcast.

Thanks guys, for still giving us a show! Nothing stops the bombcast!

So it's just Jeff/Rorie/Drew/Jason I'm assuming?

E92 M3

I'm assuming this will be saved to site, right? Sucks I am at work now and actually have stuff to finish up.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I wasn't expecting anything from Giant Bomb until after Christmas.

daydream

Banned
Jeff said he might release the 37 min fragment of the original recording. I'll include it in the OP once that happens, of course. Dan said it was a great episode. :(

Matt Rorie couldn't save it?! Nooooooooooooooooooo.

No word on that, yet. (Honestly, I don't even know what Rorie had in mind. Maybe he had to work similar magic for a Behind the Screened Door episode once or something.)

I remember Jeff and Ryan talking about recording an emergency podcast for situations like this to ensure they wouldn't miss a Tuesday. That would have been freaky.

Hope this shows up in podcast form. I'm never in front of a computer for very long.

Myggen

I remember Jeff and Ryan talking about recording an emergency podcast for situations like this to ensure they wouldn't miss a Tuesday. That would have been freaky.

Hope this shows up in podcast form. I'm never in front of a computer for very long.

It was Ryan and Vinny IIRC? But yeah, the part that is a podcast will be released as a podcast because not doing that would mean missing a Tuesday, which they never do.

daydream

Banned
Q&A part will only go up as audio. Rest as video. Live ads coming!

Man, sounds like the lost podcast was really good.

Top Bottom