• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast Live - 12/23/2014 - Emails and Video Games!

STEAMING PILE OF SHIT

VlLJmVN.jpg

Moofers

Damn, so they had a 3 hour email episode? And then they lost it? Sheeeeeeeeiiit.

Is it really gone forever? I bet this was the first time mine was selected too!

I bet this was the first time mine was selected too!

this is what EVERYONE is telling themselves right now.

also is this going to be released as a regular podcast? I usually listen to them while driving to and from werk.

I could have sworn on the last one they said it was the last podcast of 2004

Myggen

this is what EVERYONE is telling themselves right now.

also is this going to be released as a regular podcast? I usually listen to them while driving to and from werk.

I could have sworn on the last one they said it was the last podcast of 2004

This is gonna be uploaded as a normal Bombcast, yeah. It's the last normal Bombcast of this year. Never miss a Tuesday!

FluxWaveZ

"You can't play Warcraft on a [console]."
"You lose out on the exclusives, but kind of who cares."

The first point is obviously ignoring console only games, so it was a weird thing to say as some PC advantage.

And who cares about exclusives? Every time this topic of "are consoles relevant anymore?" is brought up, this is always the point that is glossed over, but the only reason I will ever get a console is because of its exclusive games. The games are what matter to me. I'm not going to stick to a PC when it doesn't have exclusives to other platforms I can't play on it. A PC doesn't have most of my favorite games of all time, and there'll always be games that won't be on PC that I would absolutely love to play.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
will this be archived in actual bombcast format? thats I consume my bombcasts, usually at work on my phone :(

Massa

"You can't play Warcraft on a [console]."
"You lose out on the exclusives, but kind of who cares."

The first point is obviously ignoring console only games, so it was a weird thing to say as some PC advantage.

And who cares about exclusives? Every time this topic of "are consoles relevant anymore?" is brought up, this is always the point that is glossed over, but the only reason I will ever get a console is because of its exclusive games. The games are what matter to me. I'm not going to stick to a PC when it doesn't have exclusives to other platforms I can't play on it. A PC doesn't have most of my favorite games of all time, and there'll always be games that won't be on PC that I would absolutely love to play.

I can't wait to finally hear what their take is on PC vs consoles, don't think that's ever been discussed on the Bombcast before.

sk3

Banned
I enjoy these quiet livestreams with Jeff and Rorie. This should be a thing. Two or three person "fireside chats". every other week or so.

Top Bottom