• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl looking at you in class

Status
Not open for further replies.
vWhw0.png

gafman3pannelsk7kcq.png

In my microbiology class there's a really attractive girl that sits on the other side of the room that I've caught looking my way on a number of occasions. This is the lab room (M/W/F lecture, thursday is lab) so we don't sit in rows. Anyway, she doesn't smile or anything

Lmao. I'm picturing this whole diagram, and you two just staring into each other's souls. You should really smile back.

There is one test...one test to rule them all:

"Is that girl staring at me?"
Everyone turns around.

Turn to page 101 or page 153 or page 300:

Page 101:
She keeps looking...but no...she shifts her vision! Now staring right at your table, she wasn't before! She suddenly saw 4 people staring at her! She now thinks your a pervy weirdo looking for group sex - YOU LOSE

Page 153:
She turns away sharply, four people catching her makes her hide her gaze. Embarrassed. Once everyone turns away she glances back, you catch one another - mile. ITS ON PLAYA!

Page 300:
She smiles and laughs, still looking. ITS ON PLAYA!

I actually liked the multi choice goosebumps books. They were just a bit short.

I dont know about the winking, that could come off dorky if the wink isn't done well and it might be a bit creepy. But I'll take the other advice and not wait a couple weeks, probably just after the first two convos, assuming she responds well to them and isn't distant...smiles, laughs, asks me a question (that would be a really good sign, if she actually asks me something and isn't just replying to me).

Thanks all, I'll take the advice. This wasn't a troll or fake, i've never asked for girl advice on gaf before. Please lock the thread if possible.
Hold on a damn second. Instead of taking damn 2 minutes to just talk to her you are going to spend all that time trying to strategize a conversation, follow up and try to interpret those in great detail. Holy Shit.

Drop the bullshit and just say hi.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Masterful troll thread. The diagram was a nice touch.

BTW, you aren't allowed to wear shorts in lab classes. No college professor is going to allow that. :p

Czigga

No i mean the thread itself not his reply. I'm done and thank you all for the advice, seriously. I feel like it comes to a point in life where you have to start going deep to Moss on every play and not care what people will think. Life will pass you by otherwise.

Heavy

Do not take their advice. Winking is NOT going to work out well, especially if you’re a noob. No pre-planned jokes or statements. Because then she is going to respond in some way that you are not specifically anticipating and it will mess up your game plan and the awkwardness will reach unprecedented levels while you fumble around thinking of something witty to say.

Just be yourself. Practice makes perfect. Do not expect to get a date with her. Do not go in with high hopes. HOWEVER, that should not be a deterrent. Everyone in the world has been rejected. It’s a part of life. I think guys forget that sometimes. You will learn. It's part of the process.

Post up by a water fountain and wait for her to stroll by, when she does, press the button to start the water, if she takes a sip, she wants your man juice.

You drew a diagram and everything, wow. I knew the op would be good for a laugh just from the title, but op exceeded my expectations. Next time you catch her staring, just give her a warm smile back and see how she responds.Better yet, just go up and talk to her.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't get it. Thus far in your life, you haven't worn a mask, and you haven't had a girlfriend yet.

Shouldn't that be a sign?

Yami

Just be yourself. Practice makes perfect. Do not expect to get a date with her. Do not go in with high hopes. HOWEVER, that should not be a deterrent. Everyone in the world has been rejected. It’s a part of life. I think guys forget that sometimes. You will learn. It's part of the process.

dunno if being himself has worked for him tho. dude needs some swagger. OP said he's late twenties and not had a gf.

OP: perhaps its your clothing. why not dress like her? get yo short-shorts and a vest on dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom