• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Leeness

its okay leelee

i keep u company

<3

<3

6357943535547272191307856340_tumblr_m2k5wxFCIu1qdlxvdo1_500.gif

With anal eat clean foods, have a bidet, and wash your booty. During the actual act he should be using a lot of lube. If you think that's enough lube, no it isn't. Add more lube. If it hurts, he's being too forceful or too fast or has too little lube and needs to put on more or he's kinda too big for you. The ideal feeling is it gliding in and out with zero resistance. If it sounds like stirring macaroni and cheese, even better. Do not have anal with big guys out the gate. That is something you have to train yourself to do via the power of toys. Ideally, start with something small like with a small butt plug. Slowly raise that size each time until you can fit in large penis shapes dildos.

Ideally you should start with a trainer. It's a regimen where you start with a small size and work your way up. It (generally) comes with a pack of three different sizes.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-to...-plugs/sp-glass-anal-training-kit-101500.aspx

If anal hurts, you or he are doing it wrong.

Self pleasure is the best way to start with anal and not sex, that's for sure.

Don't forget to get toy cleaner packs along with your toys like this or something. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004ZFTJ2Q/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Also related!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY

It's the only sex god can't see!

Savage.

This is also common in certain places in the world for exactly the reason in the song. My friend in Saudi Arabia says that people have anal all the time there because if the girl loses her hymen before marriage - especially in arranged marriages - they can get in big trouble. So people just circumnavigate that and just fuck in the booty hole.

Win-win. Sex for everyone.

Go to planned parenthood or your local doctor and tell them your symptoms! They can adjust your dose or give you alternatives :)

I used to hate the pill but i went to PP and told them what works for me and was prescribed a BC that has little to no effects for me. Its been great.

If only i remembered to take it when my alarm tells me to tho &#128560;
Will have to see if we have something like that in germany. Don't really know if my doc will change it
Anal is probably the least offensive/controversial thing about my sexual appetite.

I willingly swallow. #TeamSwallow
This is one of my kinks too

Swallowing sometimes makes me feel like I ate a full meal :<

If I blow bae before we go out to eat, I need to take a few minutes because I won't be hungry lmao

I will be your shield.

If we had a Roller Derby team you and I could be called The Swallowers.
That sounds cool &#10084;&#65039;
Meat, eggs, nuts, seeds... It's gotta be at least one of those! I'm going with yes.

I fudge some vegan things too. Like I don't get hung up on if bees wax was used in something or whatever. I guess that makes me technically not a vegan.
I'm not fudging anything because sperm is not an animal. Talk to your biology teacher man ;p it's not a matter of discussion

I thought it but didn't want to say it.

I know I'm just teasing because it's entertaining. :) Your credentials remain intact

I know you're teasing but this is actually a joke I got to hear a lot... "oh vegan, well guess you can't suck dick anymore huehuehhöhöhhuehe" like...step aside human, I'll suck dick right infront of your mom
:'D

iirate

It's about 5 calories...

It's also not vegan

I thought only omnis said stuff like this, but it appears you may be vegan. XD

IMO, it all comes(hah!) down to consent. Human adults can, other animals can't.

I know you're teasing but this is actually a joke I got to hear a lot... "oh vegan, well guess you can't suck dick anymore huehuehhöhöhhuehe" like...step aside human, I'll suck dick right infront of your mom

Yep, being vegan means being repeatedly subjected to the same tired jokes from people that think they're so, so clever.

People complain about annoying vegans, and I have met a few, but they're in the minority, and vegans have to deal with annoying omnis every damn day. Some people just suck, and what you eat doesn't have much to do with it.

Jobbs

Banned

aGXFKST.gif

That sounds lame and I'd never make that joke. Not like that.

It mainly came down to me wanting to create some kind of hilarity out of trab XD But yes I am vegan

IMO, it all comes(hah!) down to consent. Human adults can, other animals can't.

Yep, being vegan means being repeatedly subjected to the same tired jokes from people that think they're so, so clever.

People complain about annoying vegans, and I have met a few, but they're in the minority, and vegans have to deal with annoying omnis every damn day. Some people just suck, and what you eat doesn't have much to do with it.
truer words have never been spoken.
aGXFKST.gif

That sounds lame and I'd never make that joke. Not like that.

It mainly came down to me wanting to create some kind of hilarity out of trab XD But yes I am vegan
oh wow like completely now? (not counting the honey I mean)

Jobbs

Banned
truer words have never been spoken.

oh wow like completely now? (not counting the honey I mean)

I'm more than a vegetarian because I won't consume dairy or eggs (and I think they do?). But I also don't get too worried about beeswax or honey or other comparable extremes because I just don't give a shit. My primary concern are things like pigs, cows, chickens, etc whose suffering I want no part of.

So to answer your question.. Probably yes, but I guess it depends on your point of view.gif.

Jobbs

Banned
^ edit: haha it keeps coming back. yes that is me practicing indie dev

Jobbs, you're the same dude from RPJ right? The guy with blonde hair (i think) that wore a purple shirt for his avatar that I think someone said you look like Mark Hamill?

I can't remember and its bothering me ;___;

Unless thats not you and you're a lady I can't remember, in which case im so sorry pls dont kill me @___@

No worries. I was in RPJ but not as Luke Skywalker. I was the indie game dev guy.

Sorry to post so much in your girl thread but it's been so hilarious lately that I can't help it. :eek:

Amen.

I love fucking. But something about sucking dick turns me into a vicious succubus.

all this talk about cummies reminds me of that gaf thread about cooking with sperm

*shivers*

I love swallowing but this is just too far. Swallowing is a thing that happens in the heat of the moment, it's not like there's a bottle of cum to drink or something. The entire idea disgusts me and it's nothing more than men putting their jizz on a pedestal.

iirate

I need to get laid, y'all =/

As of tomorrow, I'll have made it through my 20s without having sex. I didn't really care through most of my 20s, but that has changed pretty suddenly over the last year or so(funny, since I'm taking meds that are supposed to kill my sex drive).

I'm not looking to just "get it over with"(I've been propositioned by friends/coworkers/roommates before, just no one I actually wanted to sleep with). I just want it more than I did before, but I also am not doing anything about it. I don't think I could have satisfying sex with a stranger or acquaintance(I guess I consider myself borderline demi?), and I'm not really meeting new people right now. I'm really selective with friends(I count 7 good friends that I see regularly), and we're all homebodies, so I don't get out much.

I need to put myself out there, but there is nothing that I'm worse at, and I feel bad about even thinking about sex with all the other stuff I need to get sorted right now.

As of tomorrow, I'll have made it through my 20s without having sex. I didn't really care through most of my 20s, but that has changed pretty suddenly over the last year or so.

I'm not looking to just "get it over with"(I've been propositioned by friends/coworkers/roommates before, just no one I actually wanted to sleep with). I'm just tired of waiting, but I also am not doing anything about it. I don't think I could have satisfying sex with a stranger or acquaintance(I guess I consider myself borderline demi?), and I'm not really meeting new people right now. I'm really selective with friends(I count 7 good friends that I see regularly), and we're all homebodies, so I don't get out much.

I need to put myself out there, but there is nothing that I'm worse at, and I feel bad about even thinking about sex with all the other stuff I need to get sorted right now.

have you tried online dating? I didn't have any luck with that so far but I heard a lot of other good stories too (Cindi's for example!)
it's perfect for someone who's a bit more introverted.

As of tomorrow, I'll have made it through my 20s without having sex. I didn't really care through most of my 20s, but that has changed pretty suddenly over the last year or so.

I'm not looking to just "get it over with"(I've been propositioned by friends/coworkers/roommates before, just no one I actually wanted to sleep with). I just want it more than I did before, but I also am not doing anything about it. I don't think I could have satisfying sex with a stranger or acquaintance(I guess I consider myself borderline demi?), and I'm not really meeting new people right now. I'm really selective with friends(I count 7 good friends that I see regularly), and we're all homebodies, so I don't get out much.

Have you ever gave or received oral? I consider those getting laid.

iirate

have you tried online dating? I didn't have any luck with that so far but I heard a lot of other good stories too (Cindi's for example!)
it's perfect for someone who's a bit more introverted.

I don't feel nearly conventionally attractive enough to get attention online. I made an OKCupid profile YEARS ago, but didn't really do anything with it.

Have you ever had or received oral? I consider those getting laid.

No, I haven't done anything. I've just started to figure out how to have fun masturbating over the last year or so(toys help, who would've thought? XD), so any sex experience I have is strictly solo.

Top Bottom