• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

give blood and you could get bloodborne free (Playstation Denmark and GivBlod)

Trickster

Oh great, finally something cool and interesting that's game related happens in my small country, and it's restricted to a place hundreds of kilometers from where I live, that's just great :|

Traffcore

Just confirmed on their Facebook page, that there are limited copies of Bloodborne and it will be determined on a dice roll. A six will secure a copy of the game.

Hanmik

looks like there are some people there..

oeCkwTp.jpg

UnSU0Dh.jpg

Joni

Damn, I'm phobic of needles but this might convince me to give blood.

Except I'm not in Denmark nor am I male (and why is male blood different than female blood?).

Is there a difference between male and female blood?
not knockin' this campaign, just curious

A typical man is allowed to give more blood than a typical woman because they have a higher blood volume. So it is not the blood that is different, but the amount.

Dazza

What a cool promotion, if they did that around my area I would definitely go, even just for the bloodborne drink

Zabby

This is just great. And the attention it got for the money they put into it just make this even more awesome. Great marketing strategy.

NotLiquid

I live a 20 minute long train ride away from Copenhagen.

I might go. I don't even have a PS4 but it'd be nice with a free copy whenever I eventually get one.

Top Bottom