• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Give Me One Good Reason Why John Cena Shouldn't be in Injustice 2

Reversed

PiJQYlY.gif

(FF fanfare starts playing)

KyleCross

I mean, I figure this due to the whole "isn't a fictional character" thing. But he's a modern professional wrestler, meaning he isn't exactly himself either and more a character. So I really don't know.

So what If Cena had a special bar at the bottom of the screen instead of a super meter that read "Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect". Throughout the match you would have to perform specials and hype up the crowd to fill the bar. Instead of a parry, a properly timed riposte "sells" the opponents move and Cena takes only 10 percent of the damage. This fills the Hustle and Respect bar quickly. Once the bar is filled Cena has two options; he can perform the Five Knuckle Shuffle Immediately or save it until the end of the round and get an extra chance when his life hits 0. The bar is spent, but Cena performs and Attitude Adjustment, regaining life and game advantage.

Tall4Life

It's purely because they don't want DC fanboys to get mad that all their favorite heroes and villains get jobbed out to the FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE, JOHN CENAAAAAAAA

Top Bottom