• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giveaway: 200+ random Steam keys, mostly junk (free-for all take as many as you like)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

I won a game yesterday, does that make my PMs invalid? I've send some for games appear to be still untaken. Oh wells. Thanks regardless!

BlazeDSM

Wow 700 requests already? Damn! I wanted Portal 1 and Left 4 Dead 2 but it seems I may not get it with that type of response from others! Crazy, thank you for the offers though

_Ryo_

Won Toki Tori and Portal but Potal was already redeemed, anyway thanks for the giveaway modbot, you're great!

blargh, I probably got in too late for most of these, probably just stuck in modbot's processing backlog, but hopefully one or two of em get through.

novenD

I'm mad jealous of whoever won that copy of Renegade Ops, but I hope they have fun with it.

Who am I kidding, half of these games are going into 300 game Steam backlogs :p

Bulzeeb

ModBot is a robot that can be used to give away games. You can read more about it in the Steam thread in the OP.

Over the months, ModBot has acquired a massive horde of unclaimed keys. In accordance with previously announced policy, these keys will be given away in a free-for-all. You may take as many of these keys as you want--go ahead, they're yours. If you take one that you don't want, just post the key in the thread unencrypted and let someone grab it... or give it to a friend. Some of these keys may have been manually given away later. If something is already taken, tough poop! Some are Desura keys, some are Steam keys (there might even be a few Origin keys). Absolutely no warranty or disclaimer here. There will be no tech support provided for any issues you have receiving games.

So again, you select the game you are interested in. You highlight the entire line. You send a PM to ModBot. The subject line is irrelevant. In the body, you paste the whole line. One key at a time--so if you want 5, send 5 separate PMs. Very simple stuff. No tech support provided.

DA KEYS:

mid if I take l4d 2?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
well I read

then I send the msg to modbot as stated before "whatever as title" and copy/pasted the l4d line, so did I do something wrong?

Ah yes I see your confusion, that's my fault. You send ModBot a PM with the key you want (the MB-etc part) in the body of the PM. The "Just quote this message" message is part of what it generates to show the person who created the giveaway how to post. I didn't edit it out. My bad.

Dec

The similar names and genres of some of the iso RPGs caused me some confusion. I got doubles.

Trying to give them away but one gives an error, here's the one that worked. I'll figure the other one out.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Avadon Black Fortress -- MB-0CE5D9E512FA083F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom