• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giveaway: 200+ random Steam keys, mostly junk (free-for all take as many as you like)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satazius key was borked, accidentally grabbed 2 capsized keys (already gave the extra one away), but I got English Country Tune and Capsized out of it, not bad.

Gintoki

novenD

Ah yes I see your confusion, that's my fault. You send ModBot a PM with the key you want (the MB-etc part) in the body of the PM. The "Just quote this message" message is part of what it generates to show the person who created the giveaway how to post. I didn't edit it out. My bad.

Wait, so if one was to copy the entire line related to the game they wanted to enter for, including the title, would ModBot still recognize that entry?

Bulzeeb

Ah yes I see your confusion, that's my fault. You send ModBot a PM with the key you want (the MB-etc part) in the body of the PM. The "Just quote this message" message is part of what it generates to show the person who created the giveaway how to post. I didn't edit it out. My bad.

oh I see, well it wasn't my intention to make everybody thing I was trolling lol, I guess I was just following the rules at the time in a very strict way XD anyways I didn't get a response so I guess I was to late :p

Thanks Modbot! The Plain Sight key actually worked!

there are three or four mystery games in there but to be honest bad rats is popular. all these keys are keys that have gone unclaimed for more than a month.

I'd take one but I don't know a single thing about the game. Mystery Game ain't exactly search engine friendly and I don't see a game called that on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom