• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Giveaway* - Radeon HD 7950, a 3DS, and more - help a GAFer beat cancer!

maxcriden

I will send a copy of Destiny to the next person to make a $100 verified donation, and quote this post. You will receive the game the day it comes out. You must live in the continental U.S.

Whoa. That's extremely generous of you to do. Thank you for doing this!

Axass

So no one wants a copy of Destiny for their $100 donation?

You're doing a very kind thing, but just a suggestion:

Something like "I'll give a Destiny copy to a random person amongst the next ten who make a $10 donation and quote this post" would probably be more appealing to donors. You still get a total donation of $100 and people are probably more willing to participate.

stealth bump

maxcriden

- Any of the Club Nintendo codes (Fire Emblem)

FE code is yours!

My Updated List of what I'd like to enter for!
NES Remix

NES remix!

updating my list:
-Metro 2033 Redux
-Metro Last Light Redux

glad you hit the 5k...=D

Metro bundle is yours!

- KOF Steam Edition

Updating my list

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

yours!

Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition

all set!

Lords of The Fallen

Best of luck.

you got it!

This is such a great thing you guys are doing here. I'm glad GAF is the kind of thing where people can organize something like this and actually get a lot of participation.

Best of luck to you in your surgery and cancer battle kitchenmotors. We'll all be rooting for you.

I guess put me down for:
-Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor

These prizes are crazy. I'm in for the following:

Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper

I'm so sorry to hear the cancer is back.

I don't have much but sent you a small donation, hope it helps.

I'd love to be be put forward for the following giveaways:

STEAM:
Limbo
Thomas Was Alone
Deadlight

Good luck, man! I'll donate as soon as I can.

Can I be put down for:

-FTL
-Guacamelee! Gold Edition
-Bastion

Wishing you the best man. I'll make an (unfortunately small) donation in a bit.

edit: Not sure if I can go for these games as well...
-Assassin's Creed: Unity

Okay, all of the above winners have been distributed!

maxcriden

New Prizes 9/6:
NightwingMaquette-1_zps9d72731c.jpg

Nightwing Maquette State

Recently added prizes:
Nintendo 64 with 4 controllers
2 memory cards and 2 rumble packs

Mario 64
Goldeneye
Blast Corps
Tetrisphere
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask w/ Box

Super Nintendo with 2 controllers
Super Mario World
Earthworm Jim w/ Box

Deitus

Awesome, I won Middle Earth.

I just want to say thanks again to you maxcriden for organizing this whole thing. This is truly a good thing you are doing here, especially since you are helping to encourage others to do good. I hope we can keep this going and help meet the goal.

And good luck to you Alex/kitchenmotors. I see from the latest update your surgery has been scheduled. I hope that goes well for you. You can beat this thing.

Edit: Not to be a bother maxcriden, but could you possibly edit the OP to indicate which items have already been won (just strike through them or something)? If new people come in, it would be good to know which items have already been claimed and which are still available to enter for.

maxcriden

Awesome, I won Middle Earth.

I just want to say thanks again to you maxcriden for organizing this whole thing. This is truly a good thing you are doing here, especially since you are helping to encourage others to do good. I hope we can keep this going and help meet the goal.

And good luck to you Alex/kitchenmotors. I see from the latest update your surgery has been scheduled. I hope that goes well for you. You can beat this thing.

Edit: Not to be a bother maxcriden, but could you possibly edit the OP to indicate which items have already been won (just strike through them or something)? If new people come in, it would be good to know which items have already been claimed and which are still available to enter for.

Oh, no, you're not being a bother at all. I want and mean to do this, I just haven't had a chance yet. And, my pleasure, I'm glad you were pleased with your prize!

ETA: okay, I think I got 'em all so far. Or almost all!

Thanks guys for your continued support, and congrats to all the newest winners.

I made an update last night to those who donated but I'll share here now, I received a date for my operation which will be October 20th. Don't know the time yet but I'll be in the hospital for 5 days. I'm going to get a packet in the mail soon about things that I'll have to have done before the surgery, so some blood work, more x-rays and scans, and a few things I'll have to change as far as medication and diet. I also have an Oncologist appointment for September 16th to check my tumor markers as well.

Whats the current total from all sources?

Total is $5,967 with GoFundMe and Paypal.

Thanks guys for your continued support, and congrats to all the newest winners.

I made an update last night to those who donated but I'll share here now, I received a date for my operation which will be October 20th. Don't know the time yet but I'll be in the hospital for 5 days. I'm going to get a packet in the mail soon about things that I'll have to have done before the surgery, so some blood work, more x-rays and scans, and a few things I'll have to change as far as medication and diet. I also have an Oncologist appointment for September 16th to check my tumor markers as well.

Total is $5,967 with GoFundMe and Paypal.
Things are moving forward. I'll be praying for you, man!

Updating my list, can't resist Masterpiece Soundwave!

3DS
Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition
RAT 7 mouse
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Radeon HD 7950
TRU masterpiece Soundwave

GaussTek

yours!

Yay, I won KOF XIII, thanks a lot!! You are doing an amazing job maxcriden.

kitchenmotors, I'm sure everything will be ok. Good luck with your operation, really wish you the best!!

And, you are amazing, as always GAF!

JambiBum

I'd like to update my list from just the Radeon to the Radeon and the N64 bundle. I've never actually played a Zelda game lol.

Oh wow, I actually won something. Thanks for the game GAF and it is a great thing to see the community get together and continue to help a fellow member. Also thanks to maxcriden for organizing this, I am sure it took a lot of work and time. Finally, good luck to kitchenmotors again, and I am glad to see you have a date for your operation.

Sai-kun

Banned
It took me forever but I did it :eek: <3 Alex <3

also posting here cuz it deserves a bump!

I will send a copy of Destiny to the next person to make a $100 verified donation, and quote this post. You will receive the game the day it comes out. You must live in the continental U.S.

So no one wants a copy of Destiny for their $100 donation?

umm...is this still available? didn't know this was happening when i donated, but I did donate $100.

Donated for a good cause shame I can't donate more, thanks GAF for being so kind

Wishlist

Radeon 7850
Nintendo 3DS
Hyrule Historia
Yoshi Plushie
Nintendo 64
Ryu's Headband

Slair

Will donate come Monday.

If being in the UK excludes physical stuff i'm in for Abe's Odyssey.

If physical stuff for UK is cool i'm in for Wolfenstein and the 3DS.

Thanks and good luck.

Faabulous

Donated 5 bucks, all I could manage.

Best of luck mate. I've had family with cancer and I know how much it sucks, really wish you the best.

I'd like to enter for:
Sleeping Dogs
Dishonored Game of the Year
Crusader Kings Complete Edition

maxcriden

Don't see my PSN codes in the OP. :(

Will add them ASAP, sorry man. Just a lot to keep track of so a couple things got lost in the shuffle. Your donations are immensely appreciated and I hope you know that regardless of my flub.

ETA: okay, they're in now!

5 NA PSN codes:

God of War: Origins PS3
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty PS3
Final Fantasy X-2 Vita
Dead Space 3 Limited Edition DLC PS3
Crysis 3 Hunter's Edition DLC PS3

I think the Historia is gone too.

Actually, it's not. I was gonna ship it out but turns out the shipping to Canada was super expensive, more expensive than just buying the book itself via Amazon. We're figuring another prize out so Hyrule Historia is still available, gonna pick someone else.

Awesome! Yes, it's totally still happening! Send me a PM with your shipping info Sai-kun! Make sure to specify platform. :)

Woohoo. Thanks a lot, that's great.

Get better alex

<3

Aw thanks Danny. :D

Axass

I noticed I made a mistake in my list, it's not supposed to be Bioshock, but Bioshock 2. Corrected list:

-FTL
-Trine 2 Complete Story
-Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
-Mirror's Edge
-BioShock 2
-The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
-The Last Remnant

Kisaya

I donated a while ago for Alex, and just remembered that there was a giveaway so thought I might as well enter. Put my name down for the Cosmic Black Nintendo 3DS :x

Kater

Banned
I can't contribute since I don't have a PayPal account or a credit card.

I have some games on Steam as gift though and I could buy some eShop cards (European only though). Let me know if that would help too. :)

Games I have on Steam as gifts: Zeno Clash, Sonic Generations, Sonic Adventures DX, Binding of Isaac, Empire Total War, Amnesia The Dark Descent and even more

zulux21

that Radeon HD 7950, nightwing statue and RAT 7 mouse are pretty.

Anyways... I am interested in those.

Also I will get in contact with the person dealing with giveaways at some point, I have plenty of steam keys to give away still so I will send some, I am just busy with things and work for the next few days (so it likely won't be until monday night)

but for now to the first person who read this far and figured out there is a hidden link in this post goes a copy of Dungeons of Dredmor Complete

:p

maxcriden

I'll donate a copy of final fantasy 14 for PS3.im always down for a good cause

Sent you a PM, thank you!

I have some games on Steam as gift though and I could buy some eShop cards (European only though). Let me know if that would help too. :)

Games I have on Steam as gifts: Zeno Clash, Sonic Generations, Sonic Adventures DX, Binding of Isaac, Empire Total War, Amnesia The Dark Descent and even more

Thanks Gato! If you wanna send me the Steam codes I'll add the games to the OP. :)

I'll donate a copy of final fantasy 14 for PS3.im always down for a good cause

that Radeon HD 7950, nightwing statue and RAT 7 mouse are pretty.

Anyways... I am interested in those.

Also I will get in contact with the person dealing with giveaways at some point, I have plenty of steam keys to give away still so I will send some, I am just busy with things and work for the next few days (so it likely won't be until monday night)

but for now to the first person who read this far and figured out there is a hidden link in this post goes a copy of Dungeons of Dredmor Complete

:p

Aw, that's great guys. Thanks for the stuff to add to the giveaway.

Kater

Banned
PYNeIg4.png

Edit:
Updated the list. Chivalry was already taken.

Here's the games in my inventory that I can gift.

Everyone who donates $10 (or more) can choose one game of the ones in the picture above.

The game with no individual icon ("Steam Gift") is the Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition by the way.

(And don't mind Forge since it is Free to Play :D)

Top Bottom