• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

giveaway: Teslagrad on Steam (five copies)

autoduelist

Congrats to our winners! There were some really superb entries so it was really tough to pick winners. Here they are, though!

Thank you!

One Way Heroics

This sounds awesome, will play soon, it had been languishing in my Steam backlog.
nice secret btw

Oh, I like the way this sounds, despite the fact I am abhorrent at math.

I wouldn't let that scare you away, if you otherwise like the sound of Desktop Dungeons. you'll be sorting out how much damage you can dish out in no time.

Fireblend

Banned
Thank you for the game maxcriden! Great giveaway, and I both loved writing those impressions and decided to try out some new games in the near future thanks to this thread.

Can't wait to give Teslagrad a shot! It looks like I'll enjoy it very much :D

zulux21

Thank you!

This sounds awesome, will play soon, it had been languishing in my Steam backlog.
nice secret btw

I wouldn't let that scare you away, if you otherwise like the sound of Desktop Dungeons. you'll be sorting out how much damage you can dish out in no time.

I'm glad someone noticed I had a copy of the game I was talking about hidden in the post :p
anyways thanks for the copy of teslagrad

I'll likely give it a go on monday for a bit before my wife gets home to play hyrule warriors.

Top Bottom