• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Glee Season 2 |OT| How Sue "C's" it (and many blindly hate it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEz50.png

(thanks to Cory64 for the picture)
GLEE Season 2
Tuesdays on Fox
Premiering Tuesday September 21st at 8PM

Official Site

Watch Online

Cast: (links to IMDB in pics)

Twitter Feeds: (Thanks Cory64)
cory64 said:

The Soundtracks

Entire first season on Blu (finally)

Preview of the cast performing "Empire State of Mind"

Preview of upcoming seasonThank you Trineo_feo

Big things ahead this season. Kurt will get a new boyfriend. Emma has a new beau.

And there is a Brittany episode coming as well.
britney-spears-me-against-the-music-glee.jpg

Official Synopsis Ep 02x02 said:
OOPS, THEY DID IT AGAIN ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, ON FOX

Britney Spears and John Stamos Guest-Star

When Brittany and the gang try to convince Mr. Schuester to let them do a Britney Spears number, he is reluctant to go that edgy. Meanwhile, an insecure Will is curious about Emma’s new beau, Dr. Carl Howell (guest star Stamos), so he convinces her to bring him in to talk to the kids about dental hygiene. While the dreamy doc inspires the girls to take their dental health more seriously, Will is left feeling worse than before in the all-new “Britney/Brittany” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, Sept. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-202) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel

Guest Cast: John Stamos as Dr. Carl Howell; Britney Spears as Herself; Harry Shum as Mike Chang; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Josh Sussman as Jacob Ben Israel; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Shannon Beiste; Lauren Potter as Becky Johnson

And Emma's new beau is Uncle Jesse
100906glee1.jpg

Season 2 looks like the supporting characters will become the major focus. which isn't so bad. was getting bored with puck, fin, and Rachel.

Quinn <3

Ryan Murphy's "we will be more mellow, more character-focused" hype comments for S2 has me looking forward to the comeback even more. I hope, hope they do go back to the S1 formula for the show, BEFORE the back 9 eps.

Moobabe

YES! I'm so ready! It's been a long wait but Lea Michele is finally back on my tv. Murphy has been saying all the right things so far so I look forward to see if he's not just talking shit - a more character focused glee rather than thematic driven glee is best for everyone.

ollin

More Emma Pillsbury (Jayma Mays) this season. Second half of the first season just wasn't the same when she didn't have much screen time.

Whoooo I am excited for the return!

The whole Britney episode could be really entertaining depending on the songs they pick

VGChampion said:
Less ballad songs, more Emma, and way less Finn's housing situation. Other than that, super looking forward to it.

Less Kurt, Less Finn, Less Love story bullshit, more good writing, better characters.

2iibe5i.jpg

Way to make a beautiful woman appear hideous (left pic)

Ceres

Banned
Teh Hamburglar said:
Less Kurt, Less Finn, Less Love story bullshit, more good writing, better characters.

Sadly one of the promo seems to suggest there's going to be more triangle stuff between Rachel, Finn, and Quinn. Or at least Quinn trying to screw up their relationship. I don't think Finn and Rachel have any chemistry so I personally don't mind the latter possibility but I really don't want a full on love triangle that takes up most of the season.

Asian and other Asian though!! (<3 Harry)

Einbroch

Banned
Hell yeah! Can't wait for this.

I'm having a bunch of girls in our building over to watch the premiere. Oh yes. Oh. Yes.

Struct09

Finishing up season 1 tonight (getting that $10 out of HuluPlus) with the girlfriend tonight, and looking forward to season 2!!

i think Kurt's description of Rachels dress was spot on. "You manage to dress like a toddler and a grandma at the same time."

:lol

Her bob-like hairdo isn't very flattering but I'm glad they're changing it up. Finn looks a lot better with his new do.

jax (old)

Banned
so what's up with the one of them's gotta go thing end of last season?

puck or the wheelchair guy gonna be booted from the show....?

Foov said:
They should totally get
Tim Curry
for that ep, he'd do it, what else does he have going on?
he already turned it down.

Jax said:

both are still in.

Ashhong

Jax said:

That's this season, and its very unclear if Murphy meant that Puck and Artie have to audition in the show or FOR the show. It is most likely that they're choir gets too full or something and they have to reaudition. I find it unlikely that the director would announce that 2 actors have to reaudition to stay on the show.

edit: well there you go

Paznos

DMPrince said:
they do need to get rid of puck. he's not needed. and isn't he almost like 40 years old anyway? :lol
I think he's 28 but if that's almost 40 then half the cast should be gone :p

DMPrince said:
they do need to get rid of puck. he's not needed. and isn't he almost like 40 years old anyway? :lol
Bah! Keep Puckasaurus around.

And edited the OP to add the twitter feeds that Cory64 was kind enough to post.

Poyunch

Jax said:

What happened to the black backup dancer? He's not in the OP.

Puck is 28
Finn is 28
Rachel is 24
quinn is 24
Kurt is 20
Artie is 22
Mercedes is 24
asian Girl is 24
Asian guy is 28

wiki says asian guy is from chinese parents but born in costa rica. He learned spanish before Chinese.

Welcome to Hollywood. I know Matthew Morrison jokes about how old Corey Monteith is in interviews. Hell, Matthew Morrison is only 31 (almost 32). He isn't much older than the rest of the cast.

PhoncipleBone said:
Welcome to Hollywood. I know Matthew Morrison jokes about how old Corey Monteith is in interviews. Hell, Matthew Morrison is only 31 (almost 32). He isn't much older than the rest of the cast.
wow. he looks like he's 40 :lol

jane is pretty hot for a 50 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom