• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goddamnit, why do very attractive females cover their boobs when flirting and smiling big?

Knightime_X

You can tell in their voice and body language.
Very large smiles and how they sound.

Then all of the sudden they cover up their cleavage
-_-

Why?
Do they feel modest?
Its like they feel like showing boob cleavage lowers their worth.
I can't say "oh, you don't have to hide yourself."i KNOW that'll backfire.

Ugh.
It's annoying.
The ones NOT flirting hide nothing.

nush

The answer is clear, women that talk to OP are not flirting they don't realise he's a creeper until he's staring at thier cleavage. The ones that are not flirting have already identified OP as a creeper.

I am an INFP so not very direct in terms of sexual advances, but I have found that I usually go out with and prefer more extroverted females whom end up making sexually suggestive hints towards me instead. It is really a balancing act of yin and yang polarities in terms of attraction. In terms of the OP, it really depends on how they are covering up and whether it is in a teasing kind of way... or do they actually feel awkward.

nush

Your rapiness is still showing. Gotta practice your cool face more
743009.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
In my experience women do that when they’re uncomfortable around you and feel like you’re oogling their tits.

Also in what world would you even think saying “don’t cover your tits” would be a viable option.

First post wins and all that

If it makes you feel any better some (many? most?) women will often put their hand over their cleavage when bending over. The workplace can be hard for even moderately attractive women so I wouldn’t take it personally.

I say workplace because I’ve rarely if ever seen young women worry about showing cleavage in a social setting. Older married women maybe somewhat.

Last edited:

BluRayHiDef

Banned
The workplace can be hard for even moderately attractive women so I wouldn’t take it personally. I say workplace because I’ve rarely if ever seen young women worry about showing cleavage in a social setting. Older married women maybe somewhat.

Perhaps men and women shouldn't work in the same spaces. Just an idea.

nush

I met this girl who looked like she was packing some big boobs stealthily under a thick turtleneck sweater. So I copped a feel to confirm and said something like "Are you raising some healthy sweater puppies there?". I got a playful slap and OMG you're outrageous! At the end of the evening we went back to my apartment and fucked. They were quality boobs.

Boss mode.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
To look at boobs you gotta be a ninja. No one notices when I'm looking.

Jesus forgives, I don't. lol

Last edited:

TaySan

Banned
lol at that OP.
Sorry, but maybe they weren't flirting with you and just trying to have a conversation.

You smile, and she cries...

Hey we are just guys we can't help it. Just like girls could not help dreaming about wedding dresses during tea parties at a young age. Too us guys girls were just lamer and seriously boring versions of boys until one day, TITS Happened! Some of us never grew out of looking at those attention seeking missles.

It is not our fault nature made them that way and made us want to drool all over them.

I dunno why people hate nature these days, global warming and tit coverings are anti-nature

Last edited:
Top Bottom