• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goddamnit, why do very attractive females cover their boobs when flirting and smiling big?

Hey we are just guys we can't help it. Just like girls could not help dreaming about wedding dresses during tea parties at a young age. Too us guys girls were just lamer and seriously boring versions of boys until one day, TITS Happened! Some of us never grew out of looking at those attention seeking missles.

It is not our fault nature made them that way and made us want to drool all over them.

I dunno why people hate nature these days, global warming and tit coverings are anti-nature
That's why the ass exists. They can't see us staring...

Knightime_X

smh you don't stare let alone even look
And if you're lucky the next time they see you the encounter is even MORE pleasant than the first time.
With the replies shown here it's shocking some of you even get a resemblance of a reply.
oh well, guess i'm blessed. <3

Stouffers

Banned
smh you don't stare let alone even look
And if you're lucky the next time they see you the encounter is even MORE pleasant than the first time.
With the replies shown here it's shocking some of you even get a resemblance of a reply.
oh well, guess i'm blessed. <3
Blessed with a big bosom?

Stouffers

Banned
Oh cmon!
I’ll let you stare at mine then
tenor.gif

Why don't more men use their actual photos for their social media profiles? And if they do, they're always wearing sunglasses and/or a hat.

Why are men hiding?

I think the new normal is men really don't look at women's breasts if she is fairly attractive you can look at her boobs on IG or Tik Tok without anyone feeling weird

you don't want to be shamed as a pervert in public when she will willingly show off her nipple bumps is nice bras and stuff at you leisure

just don't buy the bath water that is just sicko shit

Knightime_X

The context of this thread was blown way out of proportion.

Being a total gentleman talking to a nice lady checking all the boxes in being good and proper towards them.

Just simply eye 2 eye contact in general discussion.

Heh, if I immediately demanded anal gaping and spluging poop nut all over her face i would get better approval from this community.

I'll report back how this goes.
👾😇🥰💋😎

Top Bottom