• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goddamnit, why do very attractive females cover their boobs when flirting and smiling big?

BluRayHiDef

Banned
The context of this thread was blown way out of proportion.

Being a total gentleman talking to a nice lady checking all the boxes in being good and proper towards them.

Just simply eye 2 eye contact in general discussion.

Heh, if I immediately demanded anal gaping and spluging poop nut all over her face i would get better approval from this community.

I'll report back how this goes.
👾😇🥰💋😎

I've noticed throughout my life that whenever a woman expresses discomfort in regard to a guy, even if the guy has done nothing wrong, everyone - including other guys - sides with the woman. It's maddening and nonsensical, but it demonstrates just how much value humanity places in women.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Thats Lena Dunham. She would probably eat you alive.

Well, she looks okay in the photo posted above and in the following photo.

702afa3b1461c2ed.jpg

However, it seems as if her weight fluctuates a lot; she doesn't look good in the photo below.

30887926-8534693-Sunshine_day_Lena_Dunham_soaked_in_the_sun_wearing_a_sexy_bikini-m-71_1595022746387.jpg

Knightime_X

I've noticed throughout my life that whenever a woman expresses discomfort in regard to a guy, even if the guy has done nothing wrong, everyone - including other guys - sides with the woman. It's maddening and nonsensical, but it demonstrates just how much value humanity places in women.
Never had that problem
What makes me feel bad is when a girl says, (I remember you but you don't remember me. 😔😞)

Grinchy

Banned
If she's covering up like that during conversation, it's a small and subtle reminder that she's still trying to get people to pay for it on her OnlyFans.

Just keep holding out and she'll make most of it free in a desperate last move.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Never had that problem
What makes me feel bad is when a girl says, (I remember you but you don't remember me. 😔😞)

What I said was in regard to your experience in this thread; most of the users in this thread are accusing you of making women uncomfortable, despite you explaining that you don't stare or look at their boobs when talking to them.

Top Bottom