• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gold Mario Amiibo Confirmed to be Walmart Exclusive

Kusagari

Considering I've never seen a Walmart with a well-stocked amiibo section, I assume this will be impossible to get in store.

Pudge

I love that this is just another Mario so ONLY the collectors are going to be fighting tooth and nail over it.

RoadDogg

The SSB and Mario Party Mario's both act the same ways in games right? So the bases are all the same? Color variants like this make 0 sense if the in game result doesn't match it.

18-Volt

So if Gold Mario isn't it, then what are we gonna get for Gold/Platinum rewards? Just VC games again, isn't it.

Being covered in cheap gold still doesn't make him any more interesting, gonna have to try harder than that Nintendo! Oh and retailer exclusives, especially with this is such a horrible idea and I expect the Big N to continue this trend!

mstevens

Thankfully, that is one amiibo that I have absolutely no interest in. I'm just glad they haven't made Ness a Walmart exclusive
yet

post-58317-thanks-Obama-cookie-milk-gif-I-79yU.gif

This'll be a rough one, especially if they put him out at like midnight.

Although...you know Walmart did have a special Skylander. Glow in the Dark one. Everyone was in a panic and like holy shit how many can I get.
And two years later you can still find it occasionally tucked in the back of the Skylanders section of some stores.

Rezae

Pretty sure I'm going to just finish the Smash collection. I can't go down this road of every variation... I'll lose my sanity.

Magwik

Banned
NOA the past few months has been giving SCEA's Vita department a run for their money
and incompetence

Einhander

I'm so glad I decided to not buy a single Amiibo. Nintendo has mishandled this entire thing. They aren't worth collecting.

bms2993

Banned
I can smell the salt in this thread. It's pouring. Pouring fast. At this point even Amiibo collectors are in the stage of denial where they say they don't want this Amiibo exclusive... but they're only lying to themselves.

I can smell the salt in this thread. It's pouring. Pouring fast. At this point even Amiibo collectors are in the stage of denial where they say they don't want this Amiibo exclusive... but they're only lying to themselves.

I think they want it, but their brains already see the trouble they're going to go through to get this.

Top Bottom