• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gold + Silver PS4 Slims Announced - "Days of Play" Sales Event Incoming (Jun 9 to 17)

ty_hot

GTA V for 30 is its normal price. If you pick a random day in the last year or so, odds are that it will be costing 30 (with a GTA Online bonus included)...

Shin-Ra

Looks as good as the silver PS2 Slim
41jlw52GkPL._AC_SX430_.jpg
PLAYSTATION-PS4-Slim-500-GB-Silver
Much better matte silver finish than the PS2 slim.

I can only find the silver one on mediamarkt belgium.. maybe this was not supposed to be shown yet. But 379€ for a 500gb is crazy expensive. There's probaby a mistake and its actually 1TB

jrcbandit

KH 2.8 finally going to get a decent sale? Not picking it up until I can get it for about $32 or less ($40 + GCU discount) since that is the price it should have launched at considering the meager content, a 4 year old mediocre 3ds game and a 3-4 hour prologue to KH 3.

DeaDPo0L84

Wait wait wait, is the silver one confirmed for US? Cause I was holding out for a pro but id probably pick that up instead and save some money, don't have a 4k tv atm anyways.

Welfare

Like, holy shit that is going to be a great week for sales. Sony have been really aggressive with the PS4 price promotions this year.

There's never any UK price anounced with these things ffs. Gold PS4 looks tacky as fuck, If they brought a white PS4 Pro out though that'd be amazing​.

rackham

Banned
Meh. PS4 has nothing I want. Been playing old games like dead space and breath of fire iii. Also still playing overwatch. Here's hoping for some sweet vita sales :)

Wedzi

Banned
Will the silver becoming over state side?

And will the regular black 1TB PS4 Slim drop in price to $250 as well?

Goddamn, that silver is some sexy stuff.

I dont really need a new console. But i sure hope they sell some Silver controllers separately.

Top Bottom