• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gold vs. Silver: Which has the best sprites?

Today I learned that there were sprite differences between the two games, despite the fact that I owned both of them. Wat.

Yeah. I played more of Silver and Gold than any other Pokemon, and even though I was a kid, I can't believe I didn't notice this.

I'd like to imagine I just forgot about it, just like whatever the hell is going on with Crystal, which also looks new to me.

Anyone judging pokemon being off being badass, including pokemon like... abra... is a fool.

Pokemon used to badass, when it first came on the scene before making billions of dollars and sanding down the edges for the most mass appeal and treating children like babies.

ss6a8.jpg

Pokemon was cool, once.

Protip I only play the game that is named first in a Gen Eg. Red (Red & Blue), gold (Gold & Silver), Ruby (Ruby & Sapphire), diamond (Diamond & Pearl) etc.

My man.

IHaveIce

Banned
Man in this thread I realized how much I miss those Sprites in Pokemon games, the 3D models just don't look that good

Daouzin

Based off of the comparison image on the 1st page I'd have to go with Silver, but they both seem to have a good portion of the "better" version.

Top Bottom