• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gottlieb Pinball Classics

Along with Super Fruitfall another Wii Classic by System 3

Packshot:

061124_38849_phpThumb[7].JPG

Screens:

061124_38849_6.jpg

061124_38849_5.jpg

11 pinball tables, 4 player Multiplayer, 6 camera angles.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
That looks so ridiculously cheesy.

It's probably quite good fun, but how does it use the controller? Nunchuk for the left paddle, Wiimote for the right?

SovanJedi said:
That looks so ridiculously cheesy.

It's probably quite good fun, but how does it use the controller? Nunchuk for the left paddle, Wiimote for the right?
I was wondering the same thing, couldn't find that info though...

Mar

Still can't believe I'm seeing the name System 3 on game packaging again. I used to be a fanboy back in the C64 days. Every game they released was pure gold.

Keep it going System 3. I'm awaiting my Impossible Mission and Last Ninja for VC or DS.

maxmars

I am actually quite interested in this title; does anybody know how it plays? Is it worth it? I am a freaking dinosaur from the pinball ages.

Looking forward to this actually. I love pinball. =o I was planning on picking it up at launch but apparently it's been delayed by a week or so. I rented the PS2 version a while ago, good stuff.

It plays like this:

Left paddle: Trigger on nunchuck; Right paddle; Trigger on Wiimote. Tilting with Nunchuck and Wiimote!

Gottlieb on PSP was one of the best pinball games I've ever played (since Psycho Pinball ^^). This one is the same game with the additon of tilting, better visuals than on PS2 and quicker loading times.

maxmars

Infernal Monkey said:
Looking forward to this actually. I love pinball. =o I was planning on picking it up at launch but apparently it's been delayed by a week or so. I rented the PS2 version a while ago, good stuff.

Please expand.. What are its highs and lows?

Most importantly, are the tables taking a single screen, do they scroll, do they switch screens, etc.

maxmars said:
Please expand.. What are its highs and lows?

Most importantly, are the tables taking a single screen, do they scroll, do they switch screens, etc.

Great physics, good visuals, a bunch of great original Gottlieb tables; you can chose between I believe four different views (complete table, scrolling table...)

Top Bottom