• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Graceful Explosion Machine |OT| Psychadelic Shmup Action

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Holy smokes is this ever fun! Controls and framerates are silk smooth, the weapons are satisfying to use, and the challenge keeps climbing. Already put in like 3 hours with this. So good!

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Any pro tips?

I got 80,000 on a level but the top people on the leaderboards are getting over 200,000... How?

My review for Cubed3 was just posted: http://www.cubed3.com/review/4081/1/graceful-explosion-machine-pc.html

Any pro tips?

I got 80,000 on a level but the top people on the leaderboards are getting over 200,000... How?

It's all about the sniper beam.

This sub-weapon gets an immense amount of bonus points. Unleash it on a swarm of enemies whenever the opportunity presents itself. If your combo multiplier is high enough, you'll easily pick up 40,000+ points with every blast.

NateDrake

Any pro tips?

Keeping the multiplier alive and not taking any damage. Which level are you discussing in particular? I was pretty high on some of the early stages.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I thought when you dash, you have invincible frames through all projectiles and enemies? I've had multiple deaths because I thought I was going through something and I end up taking damage, am I just wrong on how invincible I am during a dash?

I thought when you dash, you have invincible frames through all projectiles and enemies? I've had multiple deaths because I thought I was going through something and I end up taking damage, am I just wrong on how invincible I am during a dash?

You can't dash through projectiles.

jacobeid

Banned

Nice!!! Glad that more people are able to play this game. I hope PC and PS4 sales are good for the developer :)

I really should play this game more often my Switch....but at least I bought it? :p

This is £7 on the Nintendo UK store now, thinking about picking it up. Good fun, is it?

Yes. Only put about 5 hours into the game but it's excellent. Very high quality stuff, I don't think you'll regret it.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I gotta go back and start trying to get on the leaderboards again.

At one point in late April when I got my Switch I was top 50 WW on all of the first planet stages and even cracked the top 10 on some. Need to get back to try and keep those scores and move onto planet 2.

Top Bottom