• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Photo Sharing Thread

i-Lo

mazdaracewaylagunasecfk3q7.jpg

romel66ck.jpg

eigernordwandktrailwe3gg.jpg

rvy

Banned
Sweet mother of God, amar212. There are no words. Just amazing. Can't wait for this damn game to ship and get here.

PD should come up with some kind of gameplay mode based around photomode.

Maybe you are taking pics of live races or just taking promo shots for some fake magazine.

I would play the shit out of that.

A spec, B spec and P spec.

or C spec... C is for Camera?

PD should come up with some kind of gameplay mode based around photomode.

Maybe you are taking pics of live races or just taking promo shots for some fake magazine.

I would play the shit out of that.

A spec, B spec and P spec.

or C spec... C is for Camera?

Genius. First person spectating (although they should let you change seats/areas on the fly) with a camera.

DO IT PD!

Thien

Neo Member
It's been so long since I last posted here. PS3 died shortly after my last posting, but now I'm back! Starting GT5 all over again plus some extra dlc cars of course. ;)

irAZmphY0USn6.png

Thien

Neo Member
I drive a Focus in real life so I finally got a chance to buy it from the used dealership to take pics. Sucks this version isn't a premium, but it is still a good looking standard.

ilDC0DRv2SQ5w.png

Been looking at the past couple of pages, great shots as usual guys.

This will probably be my last contribution for a while, so here it is. I tried to focus on cars that I either had never taken shots of before or only taken one or two shots. As always, click for full-size.

I ended up taking a lot of extra shots this time that I decided not to post, but you can see them on my Flickr page.

Polyphony

Love the shot with the small LFA at the center of the picture on La Sarthe.

Don't worry about the 200 picture limit. That only determines the number of pictures visible on the photostream. Those that you hotlinked in this thread will still be visible whether they are in the photostream or not.

Top Bottom