• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeeDog said:
Alright, this is sloppy, especially coming from PD.

A-Spec Events
B-spec Events

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THEY'RE GOING TO DELAY IT AGAIN

StarWars_vader_noooo-thumb-550x378-32922.jpg

dwebo

BeeDog said:
Alright, this is sloppy, especially coming from PD.

A-Spec Events
B-spec Events
Meh after reading their subtitles for the GT5P course guide videos, I think they just don't spend very much on writers/translators.

Angelcurio

This sucks. Seriously.

I feel like a sadomasochistic every time i click on this thread expecting the release date to be announced.

kikanny

An absolute mess. No release date, no communication from Sony, no review copies, no marketing, nothing. But there are people playing the game. An absolute disaster. Sony has nobody to blame but themselves. I kinda wish the game would fail commercially from this disaster just so that they'll learn how important it is to communicate to your consumers. Oh well. So frustrated.

Lothars

kikanny said:
I kinda wish the game would fail commercially from this disaster just so that they'll learn how important it is to communicate to your consumers. Oh well. So frustrated.

I don't understand that it makes no sense to want anything to fail even for that reason.

Despera

Banned
I just realized something... Sonic Colors is getting some really good reviews.

I once joked "GT5 probably'll come out before a good Sonic game"... The joke's on me now :(

AndyD

aka andydumi
brotkasten said:
Guys, guys. I just got home. How about a nice summary about everything since last night? Please?

Not much.

A guy has the game and is playing it. Videos on youtube. Posted on GTplanet, picked up by eurogamer, kotaku... Trophy list is now available and the guy also is holding a semi q&a.

As you can see above, the game is in the wild. We dont know whether a retail is selling it early, or they are stolen from factory.

Either way, no official word from Sony yet. According to amar a conversation at high level Sony is taking place today regarding marketing/reviewers.

Wazzim

Banned
Holy shit, peeked in the thread in a homework "brake" and omg it looks fucking awesome :D
Fuck Sony for not letting us play it.

Arucardo

Omiee said:
so you need to be of a certain level before you can buy a car, well that sucks.
I think that's a great idea, if you want to drive the high tier cars you could just do it in a quick race or something. It's not like you'll have money for them anyway at a low level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom