• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Stubbs

Man almost a couple years ago we had our first trailer and now here we are just a week away. The wait is just about over.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Unashamed.

I'm going to spend the first few hours of the game just looking at fake internet as soon as possible.

Wait wait wait....Mind Playin Tricks on Me? Dollarz + Sense?

tumblr_lqusfh9rBo1qc8l0f.gif

Gaz_RB

#TeamFranklin

So excited for the music in this damn game.

And all the shit that we have no idea about. If you were developing a game for five years, how much stuff would you cram in?

Paskil

Oh my glob. Amazing OT is amazing. I told my brother today that I am not looking forward to his wedding this Saturday because he's getting married but because on Saturday, it will be three days until I have this game in my veins.

OMG. Damnit. "I'm not going to spend any money on games this semester. I already have so many I haven't played!." Ya, right. Fack. You dun it now OP.

Mothman91

I keep on forgetting to preorder this game. I should go to Walmart, or Gamestop this week.

So fucking hyped, PUT IT INTO MY VEINS.

MormaPope

Banned
I keep on forgetting to preorder this game. I should go to Walmart, or Gamestop this week.

So fucking hyped, PUT IT INTO MY VEINS.

I usually pre-order at Gamestop the day of the midnight release, midnight releases are the only and sole reason for pre-ordering stuff. Nothing like playing the game right at release amongst millions of other people.

Mothman91

I usually pre-order at Gamestop the day of the midnight release, midnight releases are the only and sole reason for pre-ordering stuff. Nothing like playing the game right at release amongst millions of other people.

Yup!! I just wonder if my local stores are full on orders. Hopefully not.

MormaPope

Banned
Yup!! I just wonder if my local stores are full on orders. Hopefully not.

I've never heard of software running out for big game releases, I live in a decently sized/big city though. If your local places can handle CoD releases and not run out of copies, GTA V will probably be stocked up just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom