• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Mario

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
StRaNgE said:
ok, i screwed up. my son LOVES mario and friends. i thought he would get a kick out of this and holy hell was i wrong. he was devestated to see this and wanted to "kick the butt" of the people who made it.

so we ended up having to have a talk about humor and rights and how to chill out and anger managment as i lost my own at times too. lol

wow, one funny cartoon ended up being a life explaining situation for this dad.

parents be warned. ;)

How old is he?

StRaNgE said:
ok, i screwed up. my son LOVES mario and friends. i thought he would get a kick out of this and holy hell was i wrong. he was devestated to see this and wanted to "kick the butt" of the people who made it.

so we ended up having to have a talk about humor and rights and how to chill out and anger managment as i lost my own at times too. lol

wow, one funny cartoon ended up being a life explaining situation for this dad.

parents be warned. ;)

:lol

Aw man, I guess I totally forgot about how little kids would react, I mean I can imagine seeing this as a kid with just the pure old good Mario and Luigi in my head growing up and how damn near traumatizing it would be!

mr_nothin

Banned
Nutter said:
I am hardly a nintendo fan. But its funny you guys cant see kratos getting beat by samus or ganon..:lol :lol
Ummm, he's a guy that can take down Gods....
Samus takes on diff species of bugs
and Ganon cant defeat link

lol

Disclaimer: Im %50 Sony fanboy 40% Nintendo and 10% Xbot

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I was fully expecting Mario to pop back up with a 1up sound effect and a green mushroom.

Chrono

Banned
Kittonwy said:
I loved how Mario got
riddled with bullets
in the end, a fitting end.

Not even ntards (well, maybe that god mode guy) can top something this pathetic. :lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Haha, they went to get a tire fixed and got Wario's car.

StRaNgE

Banned
Tony HoTT said:
:lol Your life amuses me!

sometimes it does myself as well. lol

i think i am one of the last parents in the world who will not let a 9 year old play an M rated title. all his pals at school seem to get to play whatever...

"There's-a coins everywhere! I'm-a rich!"

Reminds me of that episode of "The Critic" where you see the world from Franklin's point of view and he's driving like a maniac to avoid Donkey Kong's barrels.

shuri said:
the Zelda Franchise feels pretty much like Harry Potter :<
And they both feels like Spider-Man. It's a similar theme: underdog kid finds out he is destined for greatness and discovers a new part of the world otherwise unknown to him.

That doesn't make it any less appealing, though, as the three franchises mentioned here are some of my favorites.

M3wThr33

Banned
I could go into what appears at each level, but my main concern is how some people forget that there's actually a level 6 Wanted in GTAs.

Top Bottom