• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GreedFall Surpasses One Million Copies Sold Worldwide

-IZHAN-

Spiders Studio and Focus Home Interactive have announced that GreedFall has sold over one million copies worldwide. Following its launch in September last year, the game stormed into players’ hearts and minds, marking itself as an RPG to be remembered.
The game is also available on the PlayStation Now subscription service, Xbox One, and PC. It is also worth noting that the game has Mostly/Very Positive Reviews on Steam.

GymWolf

the game has good premises but i bailed out after less than 20 hours, the asset recycle, low enemy variety, low challenge level and mediocre combat\progression killed any interest for me.

Usually small budget doesn't really disturb me because i know that i'm buying an AA game, but this game can really beneficiate from an higher budget\manpower.

too bad because the other things were good.

Last edited:

Roufianos

I bought this game on launch day for full price, played it for two hours, really loved it, then got sidetracked and haven’t gone back to it since.

I’m saving it for a snow day, I guess.

Everyday's a snow day with Corona ;)

Been tempted by this, I might activate a PS Now trial and give it a go, then buy it if I end up liking it as I doubt I'll beat it in a week.

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
I'm one of that million. But i've yet to properly play the game. :/ But from what i've seen so far i love the gameplay and setting.

Steelrising also looks very interesting and unique. I think this studio has a lot of potential for something really great in the future if they are given the right budget.

Mr Hyde

It's on my very loooong list of games to buy and play. Someday I'll get around to it. Looks very good.

Top Bottom