• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT Sport E3 2016 Trailer

Lighting is fantastic, even with the bad quality of Youtube videos.

NrutVI.jpg

p3n

That entry-apex-exit help mode is 1000% better than horrible racing lines. Game is looking more like a proper GT game every time they show it.

Also campaign and offline modes are in. I don't know where the usual doomsayers got their misinformation from.

1b1cb6474e.jpg

Holy shit that looked amazing! Personally I stil think GT still has the best car models and lighting. If PD manages to upgrade the engine sounds, we're in for a treat

RankoSD

ZsKAzeA.jpg

That lighting...
I can already see that there will be a lot of photorealistic shots taken without the help of a photomode.

Mascot

Jeepers, the replays from the TV broadcast angles look phenomenal. Nothing else comes close. Incredible lighting.

Why oh why didn't the UK reveal event have this standard of presentation? Different builds and all that but surely PD haven't made this much progress in just a few short weeks after three years of development? Whatever the answer, it's all coming together very nicely from a visual standpoint.

Vespa

Looking really good, lighting looks on point. Big improvements from the earlier previews. Shame about the lack of offline modes, hopefully not too long a wait until there's a GT with some offline career action.

ghibli99

Yup, the only offline aspects from what I've seen are tutorials (like licences from past GTs) and arcade mode. Pretty shitty right?
Damn... :(

Just when this was winning me back. Perhaps my fault for not knowing this until now, but still one hell of a bummer for those of us who don't favor online play.

Edit: Looks like those modes are in. Curious to know more of the details, but that's good to know. :)

commedieu

Banned
I just want good sound. That's fucking all. Gt always looks amazing. Feels great. Just deliver sound please.

After drive club.. gts has a bit to deliver imo.

Damn... :(

Just when this was winning me back. Perhaps my fault for not knowing this until now, but still one hell of a bummer for those of us who don't favor online play.

Same. Game looks pretty decent but if the single player is this badly gutted + unchanged sounds + unchanged physics then it's a no-buy for me. Not until it's really cheap anyway.

EDIT: Just watched some of the Underground stream and that R8 still sounds like utter arse :/

coiler

I just want good sound. That's fucking all. Gt always looks amazing. Feels great. Just deliver sound please.

After drive club.. gts has a bit to deliver imo.
In the PS underground stream they said that sound is much better from the one from E3 build.

That entry-apex-exit help mode is 1000% better than horrible racing lines. Game is looking more like a proper GT game every time they show it.

Also campaign and offline modes are in. I don't know where the usual doomsayers got their misinformation from.

1b1cb6474e.jpg
source for this. Everyone is saying there is no campaign only trials and license tests.

eso76

Can't find anything in that stream I just skip back and forth and all I see is that PlayStation underground logo. Anyone has a timestamp?

classic arcade mode and a PSP GT style campaign was all laid out in the London event.

Classic GT campaign where you take a crap car and build up is coming in another game, as confirmed by Kaz in the London Q&A

Mascot

Can't find anything in that stream I just skip back and forth and all I see is that PlayStation underground logo. Anyone has a timestamp?

I think the timestamp is constantly changing as time goes on. I watched it start at minus 58mins...

Top Bottom