• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT4 Prologue hacked again

Dekajelly

I have to say the Grand Canyon track looks so much better with the asphalt not covered in gravel... Me goes to test it out. :D

New codes for 3 tracks in GT4P Pal :

replace new york into grandcanyon_road

ARMax :
EEXP-XH9E-BYU74
H809-84R0-9WJM3
4N5X-76Y1-47GX2

AR2v2 :
0E03963A BCA99B8A
CE03963A BCA99BD2

replace new york into minispeedway (drivingpark)

ARMax :
6473-9183-9QQ22
H809-84R0-9WJM3
ZCR7-1GA7-1ZVKC

AR2v2 :
0E03963A BCA99B8A
DE03963A BCA99BAD

replace new york into minispeedway_chicane (drivingpark)

ARMax :
473T-0WW8-ZT2EX
H809-84R0-9WJM3
R5PD-QQET-W4JB1

AR2v2 :
0E03963A BCA99B8A
DE03963A BCA99BA6

By VV @ GTP

Video - ftp://ftp.cepn.asso.fr/FTP/users/GT4/Videos/GC_asphalte.wmv

Wow a non rally track version of the Grand Canyon. Really nice. The sense of speed in the series seems to be tweaked quite a bit, I can't see anyone complaining about the series being too slow now.

Dekajelly

And again... The French website GTWeb have found a way to import the hidden track files from the Korean version into the PAL one. That means all the tracks below can now be driven on.
Yikes_anim.gif

Grandvalley
Motegi
Infineon
Capri
Nursnow
Paris tarmac
Paris Rallye
Las Vegas
SS Rialt
Nurburgring

nursnow1.jpg

nursnow2.jpg

nursnow3.jpg

cap2.jpg

cap4.jpg

cap5.jpg

cap6.jpg

cap7.jpg

paris11.jpg

paris10.jpg

paris9.jpg

paris7.jpg

paris8.jpg

paris7.jpg

paris9.jpg

paris10.jpg

paris11.jpg

paris12.jpg

paris16.jpg

Greekboy

Banned
I hate when people drive with their car visible on the screen. The best way to appreciate racing games is with the "in car" camera view.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It's friggin hard driving in 3rd person mode too. Although I think they have a fixed 3rd person camera in GT4 to make turning a bit easier. But anyway, 1st person mode doesn't really make great screenshots...

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Wario64 said:
This game better not be delayed

too late...

expect major news(bad) this week...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
anyone got the demo of GT4 from their BMW showroom? Apparantly they are giving away a playable with the 1-series in the game, drivable in Italy and the full nurburgring! OK, so its a crappy little car (relatively speaking ) to drive the nurburgring, but at least you get to see it in advance, and for free.

I saw this on Motors TV the other day, and the track looks great, but I have one major beef, and thats the shadowing. I kind of hope for proper tree/object shadows to fall across the car (like Toca2 or RSC2). Instead you get the usual old 'car fading' trick, which looks crappy.

I'm sure its a PS2 limitation, and the lighting and other bits are otherwise without peer, but just that one thing lets it down.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
It's delayed...?

Say it ain't so! I can live with a few weeks, or a month even, but not some '05 sh!t...

It's not officially delayed, but Sony won't confirm any date for it. They just say '04 or that they'll allow Kaz to delay it till whenever it's complete which means the window for a delay is wide open.

Top Bottom