• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Stock Market & Insider Trading Thread: Scratching that BAWSAQ itch

I fucked up and did the Lester missions before the end. Now each dude has about 18 million (I'm careful with who I use in the heists) - can I still make the 150 mill for the golf course easily enough?

Why not start a second play through and do main missions only and save Lester missions till the end?

My friend did that and it only took 10 hours.

DC1

I came here to say that I been drinking Pisswater all freaken day and..

tumblr_mrhiwfKM8L1r88dj0o1_400.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Oh I did the first two missions for Lester. So I shouldn't do the rest? I already chose the folks for the heist:| Too late to change them too I bet?:(

Rflagg

I knew about the Lester stuff (yes I have saved all but the required one) even though I haven't finished main story yet, but this stuff with gaf and othesr creating stock rises on bawsaq sounds fun as hell. I missed my chance to make real money on pis, but bookmarking the heck out of this to get full benefit the next go around.

Shady859

Awesome thread I was laying in bed and it caused me to get up and turn game on. Lol I asked about this in the OT thread a few hours ago. I had no ideas... I was messing around and only making money investing in titty bar so all my guys were in that 100%. I always wondered why there were 2 markets never noticed the social integration on Bawsaq.

1.3 million total into PIS and going back to bed now. Dang I wish I hadn't bought those money making properties before bed last night. Spent about 900K, quite a lot for me since I only 26% done with game.

$6.13 a share at time of post.

Branson

So the Lester missions effect the bawsaq? Or do they effect lcn? I'm wondering because of fruit only being on bawsaq but the single player things effect lcn. Idk. I'm confused

Codeblew

$6.14 now. I am riding it until the top. I don't care when others are selling. I will sell when it levels off or first downtick at the latest.

Amir0x

Banned
damn this shit has stock markets and insider trading!?

jesus the game really does have everything in it doesn't it

I bought a lot of GoPostal shares and proceeded to destroy a PostGo van but nothing happened. How much destruction do I need do I need to cause?

After doing the 5 assassination missions and the Tinkle random encounter, I'm ready to take the next step and just jumped on the Pisswasser band wagon.

This shit will make me or break me lol.

(I saved beforehand)

DC1

After doing the 5 assassination missions and the Tinkle random encounter, I'm ready to take the next step and just jumped on the Pisswasser band wagon.

This shit will make me or break me lol.

(I saved beforehand)

Save beforehand? Who does that?!? I'm all about Real fake risk Homie!

This guide should also be in the OP if possible.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gr...5-billion-lesters-assassination-missions.html

Best guide I used before this thread was made to make easy money that is well explained and very easy to follow.

Condensed Version:

STEP 1 - BEFORE the second assassination mission invest in [DEB] Debonaire (LCN). Sell at 80% return.

STEP 2 - Invest in [RWC] Redwood (LCN). Advance in game clock 2 days. Sell at 300% return.

STEP 3 - BEFORE the third assassination mission invest in [FRT] Fruit (BAWSAQ). Sell at 50% return.

STEP 4 - AFTER the fourth assassination mission invest in [VAP] Vapid (BAWSAQ). Advance in game clock 2 days. Sell at 100% return.

STEP 5 - BEFORE the fifth assassination mission invest in [GCD] GoldCoast (LCN). Sell at 80% return.

Gah, damn it, I did all the Lester missions already. Ah well, it's not like I really care about being able to buy all the properties anyway...

reezoo

If LCN and BASWAQ are driven by different set of events, can I do arbitrage trading between them? or I have to sell the stocks on the same market that I bought?

Alpende

You sell the stocks in the market you bought them.

If you go to your portfolio and click on PIS for example it redirects you to the BAWSAQ market.

Septimius

Better sell your HAL. Stocks are dropping every 2 hours.

Nope. Not on PS3

HAL
Hawk And Little
$7.54 +3.01%
$7.32 -0.14%
$7.33 +2.66%
$7.14 +2.44%
$6.97 -1.27%
$7.06 -0.98%
$7.13 +1.13%
$7.05 +5.54%

The top of the list is an hour ago. The next entry is three hours ago, then five, then seven, etc.

It's pretty steady, still

Nope. Not on PS3

HAL
Hawk And Little
$7.54 +3.01%
$7.32 -0.14%
$7.33 +2.66%
$7.14 +2.44%
$6.97 -1.27%
$7.06 -0.98%
$7.13 +1.13%
$7.05 +5.54%

The top of the list is an hour ago. The next entry is three hours ago, then five, then seven, etc.

It's pretty steady, still

Hmm.. Weird. My Change $ lowered in comparison to 10 hours ago with quite a huge amount. It is sitting at $7.78 now.

Earning virtual money is fun :3 PIS still going up, I'm in heaven! I really don't know what I will be doing with the returns apart from buying some properties (which won't have that much of an impact on my GTAV experience) but it's really satisfying anyways. :D

xbhaskarx

Damn I'm nowhere near my copy of GTAV until Monday night.... They need to add buying/selling of stocks to the phone app they released.

Top Bottom