• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"GTA VI to be set in Portland, OR??" No, of course not, what the hell OP

ekim

Another fan made GTA V map. How I wish this would be possible.

San Fierro (San Francisco) up on top and Last Venturas (Las Vegas) on the right from GTA: San Andreas.

GTA-San-Andreas-HD.jpg

http://gtaforums.com/topic/736713-gta-v-san-andreas-fan-map/

No Sausalito? meh

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
But where should Rockstar take “Grand Theft Auto” next? Milwaukee? The Moon? That’s the real question on everybody’s mind, and we here at Movoto Real Estate Blog think, nay, we know, we’ve found the best answer.

We already proved how much crime pays with our previous trip into the world of GTA, so we’re lending our expertise to help Rockstar make what could be a hard decision quite easy. Are you ready for it? Sitting down? Brace yourself.“Grand Theft Auto 6” needs to be set in Portland, OR.

I would play Grand Theft Auto set on the Moon. It's not what I actually want, a Space Station Silicon Valley 2, but I would still take it.

1960's London would be my number 1. Plenty of obvious stereotypes to use.

I'd be very happy with the remainder of the San Andreas map or Vice City though. Anything except New York!!

Twin Cities, Detroit, or Boston. I personally want the Twin Cities with a little North Yankton on the side.

I also find it funny that all of the states are their own islands.

Dredd97

I'm expecting the next one to be set in Washington DC and surrounding areas,
And in a bigger scale than that of San Andreas...
Personally I'd like to see a 1:1 scale reproduction of California for the next one, taking in several cities and masses of towns and countryside...

I'd really like to see a GTA set in 2004 - 2006 or so New Orleans. Or a modern day "Crescent City" that just happens to be affected by a massive hurricane and flooding mid-game.

GTA4 addressed post-9/11 terrorism stuff.
GTA5 addressed the housing crash and recession.

Seems like race would be a major topic today and a natural thing for R* to try and address. Pre- and post-Katrina New Orleans would be perfect for that. The "looters" photos, Danziger, etc. Really interesting area with some nice terrain variety (I'd love to see R*'s take on the bayou). Heck, even True Detective it up a bit and give us a cult in the swamp. =)

Failing that, if we're visiting the past, I'd love to see 70's San Francisco or New York (though I don't really want to go back to Liberty City so soon).

Top Bottom