• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV E3 2011 First Look: Concluded

daffy

Banned
I am so FUCKING hyped for Tomb Raider, I wanted to do jumping jacks on my carpet when she leaped across the ship

fuck, this is not health.

mileS

wow they are showing more e3 stuff all next week on spike? thats pretty dope. I don't have G4 or w/e so I missed all that stuff years past.

yencid

CrunchyFrog said:
Wow they are just racing through these. TR trailer got me sufficiently hyped though. Excellent work.
half an hour for 10 reveals.

at least its not filled with filler like all other episodes.

yencid said:
the Square enix CG team needs to make full length movies.
HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

Snipes424

JABEE said:
Tomb Raider looks good.

It was CG.

Speaking of that, Games should no longer be shown in CG, it doesn't show off what type of game it is or what it's going to look like.

IMO, if the game isn't ready to be shown yet without the CG then it shouldn't be shown yet.

anddo0

Speaking of Soul Calibur, will they ever cut the price of the PSP PSN version?
It's been $39.99 for like two years.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Snipes424 said:
It was CG.

Speaking of that, Games should no longer be shown in CG, it doesn't show off what type of game it is or what it's going to look like.

IMO, if the game isn't ready to be shown yet without the CG then it shouldn't be shown yet.
I agree completely. I was a big defender of CG trailers back in the PS2 era but that stuff is so unnecessary now.

Top Bottom