• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess Atlus USA's next game reveal

Dunan

Gallia... xP nah, that's totally stretching it. That's not even the Japanese title for Valkyria Chronicles. Sadly. )=

Not so fast; look at the small lettering here:

1102587025.jpg

Believe!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Ideally: Growlanser or Gungnir (not familiar with Gloria Union)
Realistically: Some shitty western game nobody cares about

Atlus really dropped the ball on localizations this year, though I'm pleasantly surprised that they got the rights to KOF XIII.

Atlus really dropped the ball on localizations this year, though I'm pleasantly surprised that they got the rights to KOF XIII.
Western, like with gunslingers?

Gun 2

Volcynika

Maybe they had one or two titles that were questionable, but I'm sure glad they got stuff like Trine 2 and Rock of Ages. Cool western games I care about! :D

Danielsan

It's an Atlus USA announcement.
Ouch, got me there. Though Atlus is usually quick to announce the localization of a game for the US market the chance of them announcing a game from the Japanese Atlus studios before Atlus Japan does is zero. Thanks for pointing it out.

abasm

.G3 retnuH retsnoM

I was GOING to guess Grand Knights History, but then I remembered that XSEED already picked that one up.

<3 XSEED.

xxczx

Is the next clue even on Atlus' Facebook page yet or do we have to wait for it?

Unless the next clue is actually the Facebook logo and all we're getting is a FB game.

androvsky

Is the next clue even on Atlus' Facebook page yet or do we have to wait for it?

Unless the next clue is actually the Facebook logo and all we're getting is a FB game.

No idea. About the only unusual thing I found on their facebook page is the only like/interest they have listed is 3D Dot Game Heroes, which I thought was a bit odd. Silicon Studio hasn't been up to much aside from engine development afaik, so I doubt it's a hint, and for all I know it could have been like that for since it was announced.

G ?

Only G ?

how many games beginning by G not localised , we want ? It's too much i will begin to think about it with the next clue

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
GAROU 2: LEGENDARY WOLF ROAR

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!

Grimmy

Banned
That leaves GUNGNIR and GROWLANSER. The suspense!!!

But considering the luck of Growlanser fans, I get it's Gungnir.

dili

So it's either gungnir or growlanser. Siliconera seems to think its growlanser and they usually have pretty close ties to Altus USA. So I think it's growlanser. If it is then Altus has regained a lot of rep for this. If its not gungnir or growlanser this is a pretty epic troll

Probably Growlancer. Gungnir has pretty much no chance of being localized. It's on the PSP, it's a new IP, and they'd be far more likely to localize Gloria or Blaze Union. That's assuming any of the three could turn a profit for Atlus at this point, which I doubt.

Nairume

Banned
Probably Growlancer. Gungnir has pretty much no chance of being localized. It's on the PSP, it's a new IP, and they'd be far more likely to localize Gloria or Blaze Union. That's assuming any of the three could turn a profit for Atlus at this point, which I doubt.
Eh, hasn't stopped them before. Meanwhile, Growlanser holds the title of being the only title they've ever localized that they were actually disappointed in how poorly it sold.

It's going to be Gungnir.

Top Bottom