• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear x Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus R Switch Bundle coming 2019

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
z67ueOH.jpg

Posted for the pachmeister DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi may you have a swift threadpost-covery.

Quoted from this article from Siliconera.

Publisher PQube announced a special treat for Guilty Gear fans with Guilty Gear 20th Anniversary Edition for Switch, featuring the original Guilty Gear and Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R.

The bundle featuring the original Guilty Gear and the latest version of Guilty Gear XX will be bundled as a physical release. They’ll also both be available as separate digital versions on the PlayStation 4.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
fing hell m8
its raining fighters these days
day 0

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I'm day zero, and thanks for posting Wings 嫩翼翻せ Wings 嫩翼翻せ

It'll be fun to whomp on you all with Zappa :pie_invert:

This is the first time Accent Core + R is getting a physical release, so that alone is worth the sticker price for those of us saps who still buy physical.

KiteGr

Damn you Switch!
With WiiU I said I would buy it only if I find at least 8 worthy of interest games! I didn't find more than 4...
The Switch has already doubled that number!

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
This game is excellent. I use my PSTV to play it now a days. I haven't had another port of this since the PS2 version back in 2007. I really wish Xrd would add the remaining characters. Testament needs to be added to Rev 2 or 3. Accent Core is the ultimate version of Guilty Gear in 2D.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Oh it has the Korean soundtrack included too?

Geez, cut me so deep ASW. I have the PS2 version of ^Core+ but I might need to pick this up.

Is this game casual friendly?

I absolutely suck at Fighting games but have always wanted to try Guilty Gear.

Is it like Marvel vs Capcom 3? (The only fighting game I can play competantly)

Top Bottom