• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Versus open beta begins September 2 in the Americas and Europe

Gematsu.

Bandai Namco has announced dates and times for the Gundam Versus open beta test in the Americas and Europe.

In the Americas, the open beta will begin on September 2 at 12:00 a.m. PDT and end on September 4 at 12:00 a.m. PDT.

In Europe, the open beta will begin on September 2 at 8:00 BST and end on September 4 at 8:00 BST.

The pre-load will be available on August 29.

The open beta test will feature the following content:

94 Mobile Suits, all Striker units
Player Match (Online mode)
Casual Match (Online mode) – 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3
Ultimate Battle (Online / Offline mode) – 15 missions, 30 missions
Trial Battle (Offline mode) – 1 Route
Free Battle (Offline mode)
Tutorial
5 in-game music from “Missing Rink” and “Crossbone”

englandprevails

Neo Member
Really looking forward to this game. My friend and I played this at EVO and had a blast. He is no fan of anime and it became a day one purchase for him after we played.

jackal27

Banned
Ahhhhh I'm so hyped for this game! Can't believe all the stuff in there for the beta! Can't wait to get crushed by all you guys.

Erban1

Ton of stuff for a beta...this is more like a preview weekend. Looking forward to trying this, may be my first gundam vs title.

Perineum

Damn they are going hard with this beta. I will definitely be giving it a shot! So long as my son isn't born by/around then that is.

Top Bottom