• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Versus |OT| The World, Western release out now!

Guymelef

Do I get this game now or wait for a price drop?? The dlc is bs in this game. I might just wait for a price drop no way in hell am I putting over 100$ into this game that might be dead online by the end of the year

So you can pay full price now for 90+ MS and actice online or wait for price drop and then spend money on dlc to have ~100 MS and no online...

The End

So you can pay full price now for 90+ MS and actice online or wait for price drop and then spend money on dlc to have ~100 MS and no online...

This, pretty much.

There's enough of an active online community that if you join rooms instead of matchmaking you'll be fine... for now.

DunpealD

This, pretty much.

There's enough of an active online community that if you join rooms instead of matchmaking you'll be fine... for now.

You know when you guys say it like that it sounds more like a "never buy" or "buy on a deep discount".
I think there will be active core players for a longer time, but it'll questionable how fun it will be, since those are mostly play to win like most other games.

Bombless

I take it this will be available to buy digitally on the UK PSN store tomorrow as it isn't there yet?

Given how non-existant the EU PR has been, your guess is as good as mine.

I was able to claim the free dlc off the Bamco EU VIP club with my physical copy though so it'll probably be available soon.

nitrowolf2

Neo Member
Anyone know if it keeps thr jpn music with lyrics? I saw an article saying itll keep the liscense music, i just want confirmation

Guymelef

SDhn3NY.png

3 for Vip Corner, 5 for 4,99€/each, 3 more left (for now)

Prophane33

My Amazon pre-order code isn't working either, could be just because the game isn't officially out yet.

That's my guess, I'm going to try my code again tomorrow mid-day, and if it doesn't work I'll contact Amazon. I hope it doesn't come to that, as it would be the first time I've had a code that hasn't worked.

dwix

Digital is unlocked, it's FIIINALLY TIIIME >:D

Almost! My 1.05 update is downloading so slow :(

Sorry to hear about people's pre-order codes not working. I've never had an issue with that either. Typically, the code adds the game to your library regardless of whether the game is available yet or not. Hope y'all get it resolved.

I'll just grab Perfect Pack for now. Kinda want Pale Rider but I can't justify more 10 bucks for 2 units.

At least with PP I'm getting one of my favorite MS and Aida as a Navi

I'm having a blast messing people up online with doan's zaku. It's day 1, so I know this stuff won't fly later on when more people know what they're doing, but I'm going to enjoy the shenanigans while it lasts ^_^

I'm having a blast messing people up online with doan's zaku. It's day 1, so I know this stuff won't fly later on when more people know what they're doing, but I'm going to enjoy the shenanigans while it lasts ^_^

Aw, don't give up on it, so soon. I respect anyone that can play a Doan Zaku.

Pengu

Neo Member
Of course the new suits aren't up yet bandai please. I might just buy guison and pale rider to start with.

My copy just shipped today, expecting it to arrive around next week.

Just finished watching ep 5 of Gundam origins and man did it made me HYPE for this game!

Haven't played a versus game since Next Plus, where do I even start?!

Caim

JP 1.06 Patch Notes

http://g-versus.ggame.jp/info/?p=338

Nerfs to Zaku Doan, Gold Sumo, Guntank, and Kimaris strikers.

X1FC, Zeong and Hot Scramble got nerfed, while Pale Rider, Tallgeese 2, Psycho Zaku, and Zeta got buffs.

Also it looks like Alvaaron (00 Gundam) and Buster Gundam (SEED) are the next DLC units.

The data is already in the game and you can see them in the MS Development menu.

Cheaper than Japan tho... xD

Fiancée is off with her friends this weekend, so finally time to sink my teeth back into Gundamu!

I’ll also drop another link to the discord in a bit as well for those that want it.

We saved a dollar!

Still no buffs to my boy GP02A.

damn.jpg

DunpealD

We saved a dollar!

Still no buffs to my boy GP02A.

damn.jpg

They should buff him by making his a the csA, the nuke a csA, give it a bigger explosion and a manual button for triggering the explosion. Also make his burst attack a Colony Drop.

Also rip Guntank. The phoenix wright of Gundam Versus, taking even his function as striker away.

Not going to be around tonight for my copy to be delivered, so hopefully they just leave it. Hopefully I can actually make the time for it this weekend.

They should buff him by making his a the csA, the nuke a csA, give it a bigger explosion and a manual button for triggering the explosion. Also make his burst attack a Colony Drop.

Also rip Guntank. The phoenix wright of Gundam Versus, taking even his function as striker away.

Manual trigger would be OD. Even that alone would help him so much in terms of making his attack actually useful.

It all adds up when you've purchased all 100 DLC units in about a year. :p

Sad but kinda true lol. I'm waiting for a price drop so I can spend the money on the DLC units. Until then I'll just keep playing my Japanese copy.

At least HS isn't busted anymore. Progress.

Top Bottom