• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gungrave VR TGS 2017 trailer

BadWolf

At first I was like "Holy shit, new Gungrave!" and then I realized the segment the trailer was playing during :(

patchday

OH good its coming to Oculus/Vive later too. Cause no plans to get ps4 vr. Sticking with PC for VR

It looks interesting

Vashu

Gungrave in 2017

Well at least it isn't a VR experience of the Trigun (Maximum) manga :p

Hahaha, talk about being chaotic! :D

I know some friends of mine got nervous from reading the manga, because there's so much energy in each panel.

Anyway, this looks like a fun addition to my collection in the future. I wonder if it will be any good though, I sincerely hope they did well on the mechanics. I mean, I can see it be a bit too much for people if it not done right.

Alx

So it's mostly first person ? One of the major appeals of games like Gungrave is watching the main character look cool while doing fancy moves, I don't think that's ideal for VR.

Tain

This looks kinda silly and somehow reminds me of Robo Recall despite being obviously pretty different mechanically.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Of all the games I expected to get resurrected for the VR train it was not Gun Grave.

firelogic

One of my favourite shows of all time. It's such a great character driven crime family drama. And it's still awesome when things change.

I was expecting this thread and this game to not get such attention, only from the fans and the ones old enough to know it. The majority of gamers are young or new and don't know about this gem.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Man I LOVED Gungrave and I was hoping actual game but instead we got VR game for it.

Top Bottom