• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gust announces Atelier Sophie (PS3/PSV/PS4)

raven777

558905D04447740009

558905D2444A420007

558905D34441C3000C

558905D54417340023

558905D644388F0011

more information will be announced at this week's Dengeki Playstation magaizine

edit:platform is PS4/PS3/Vita

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/074/1074167/

she looks lovely

wonder if this is at all related to the dusk series

that wide open field of grass and flowers says no, but the brown buildings say yes, lol

and is that a clock I see?

Takao

Banned
This is PS3/PSV/PS4 btw.

Wonder if they'll do an Atelier Shallie Plus release or if that is retired.

It's a new artist so I assume it's a brand new series.

oh right, new artist, new world

sounds like a bit of a shame since I was looking forward to a 4th dusk game

This is PS3/PSV/PS4 btw.

Wonder if they'll do an Atelier Shallie Plus release or if that is retired.

I see no reason why not. The Plus games sell decently enough and it's basically more DLC costumes for Gust/Koei-Tecmo to get people to buy.

I wish I could get more into these games but I just hate item crafting and item quests. The art always looks really great though.

SoldnerKei

man, I have barely played Shallie, need to clear the backlog before getting onto this one, glad to know it's for PS4 too

Jucksalbe

Banned
Still sooo far behind on the series (at the beginning of Ayesha), but still: This looks nice, I'm looking forward to it. I don't expect the different versions to look much different, though.

Estellise

This is exciting! I love the name and she looks really cute but I'm gonna miss Hidari's artwork. I really loved her works...

Faustek

Lovely as usual. But they need to get the Vita games out here asap. Still haven't been able to play my PS3 copies :(

Vylash

there's a clock on that field screenshot so I'm guessing we might not get the usual form of calendar days but maybe there'll be a day/night system like in Atelier Iris 3
yeah that's sadly the most likely conclusion, I just want my wonderful time limit back

Wow, looks fun and the main character looks super cute!

So, yay, Day 1!

then it can go in the backlog and I won't play it until the inevitable plus version comes out for Vita! :D

Namikaze

I always look forward to more Atelier announcements, even if I still haven't finished a single game in the series..yet. I'll probably pick this up on PS4 at some point.

Dice//

Banned
Artist is a downgrade. Eh.

Hidari was perfect, Dusk didn't feel like it was concluded properly... Shame we don't get one more.

Also, Gust should really space these out. These games would be significantly better if they refine/polish them for like another month or two...

aitakute

Wow, looks fun and the main character looks super cute!

So, yay, Day 1!

then it can go in the backlog and I won't play it until the inevitable plus version comes out for Vita! :D

This game is multi-platform and it's on the Vita from the start so, no plus version

Durante

PSV release is nice, that helps me stave off a PS4 purchase for a while yet.

Also, Gust should really space these out. These games would be significantly better if they refine/polish them for like another month or two...
I can't say that I ever felt like any of the post-Rorona Ateliers lack polish.

Been a while since I tried out a game in this series. The only one I played was Totori+ but I didn't enjoy it too much, although I think I'll give the series another shot if this one runs well on Vita and has a physical US release too.

...I'm pretty sure I said the same thing about Shallie at some point too lol.

Chronos Materia is never coming out, is it?

Moonlight

Banned
Oh shit, I love her character design. I still haven't finished Atelier Totori+, but definitely keeping an eye out on this.

Top Bottom