Guy makes the most awesome wall in the history of walls!

#8
unifin, that's an automic failure at gaming life. I want to see your gaming license turned in by 4:00pm. I'm very disappointed in you.
 
#10
Amir0x said:
unifin, that's an automic failure at gaming life. I want to see your gaming license turned in by 4:00pm. I'm very disappointed in you.
I figured it was psychonauts concept art! The style seemed similar at least -


... what game is it from, anyhow?
 
#14
unifin said:
I figured it was psychonauts concept art! The style seemed similar at least -


... what game is it from, anyhow?
Day of the Tentacle...

and the style seems similar?!

For shame, unifin, for shame...
 
#16
Amir0x said:
Day of the Tentacle...

and the style seems similar?!

For shame, unifin, for shame...
I am sorry. :(

Reading up on it, it sounds like a great game. I was a huge fan of the Monkey Island games - apparently this one is even better?
 
#20
unifin said:
I am sorry. :(

Reading up on it, it sounds like a great game. I was a huge fan of the Monkey Island games - apparently this one is even better?
You should buy the latest edge...it has a cool article about lucas arts gaming old days and the horrible present....
 
#23
I don't think I'm going to be able to find this at the nearest EB/GS, so any recommendations as to where I could pick this up and redeem my honor?
 
#27
unifin said:
I don't think I'm going to be able to find this at the nearest EB/GS, so any recommendations as to where I could pick this up and redeem my honor?
These days, LucasArts likes to pretend it never made good games, so eBay or Amazon or something is your best bet.
 
#39
Kung Fu Jedi said:
The Huns beg to differ.
If I have my Chinese history right, didn't they just ride around?

The Great Wall was supposed to be a full square, but after the Emperor died, his successor stopped the contstruction.
 
#41
Great Wall was built to keep out the Mongol, Hunnic, and Turkish nomadic raiders, and there were several of the walls built over time by various emprerors. I've been there in person, and it's pretty awe inspring. Even more so then the Tentacle.
 
#42
Kung Fu Jedi said:
Great Wall was built to keep out the Mongol, Hunnic, and Turkish nomadic raiders, and there were several of the walls built over time by various emprerors. I've been there in person, and it's pretty awe inspring. Even more so then the Tentacle.
You are clearly wrong. Your entire opinion is wrong. Nothing is better than the Tentacle!!!!!!111
 
#49
Day of the Tentacle was just on my mind today too, because the new issue of Edge has Lucasarts characters all over the cover and a big article all about their games. That is a very nice wall.