• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy Sings Jigglypuff Song On American Idol

Beezy

You're a bit late. Go to the American Idol thread in the off-topic forum.

Edit: Damn your quick editing.

I saw this on TV and was laughing so hard I didn't realize he was singing the Jigglypuff song.

This is the best thing ever

Beezy

He even sways back and forth like Jigglypuff. I say they should've sent him to Hollywood. All the Pokemon fans out there would've increase the shows ratings. :lol

MutFox

Banned
Mojojo said:
This link might be better
Nice one, but in the french version of this show, there was a guy who sang the japanese opening of Saint Seya. Priceless :lol ...

No F***ING WAY!!!
That kicks SO much ass!!
I would love to see that.

SuomiDude

In Finnish Idol, one guy sang Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme song... :lol (Not sure if it's been sang in other countries' Idols)

Sunski

xaosslug said:
How did he get through the off air preliminaries? :lol

They dump a good amount of decent singers in the off air preliminaries to allow through joke acts for a comedy moment on tv. Sucks for the talent that gets dumped though.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Thankfully this is the only part of the show I watch. I told my friend he was singing the Jiggly-Puff song and he said in this extremely embarrassed voice, "I know....".

Kon Tiki

Banned
barris.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
SAINT SEIYA
SHONNNENNNN HA MINNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ranger X

Jeez!! :lol :lol :lol
The first judge who made a speech, he laughed at the guy so much lol
He was saying that this was unique in a way he felt he was an alien and the guy too but he realise they weren't from the same planet :lol

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
HOLY FUCK

That was one of the Saint Seiya theme songs, which one I don't remember. Its still rather popular in France among the anime kiddos.

The Jigglypuff one is so fucking surreal that I can't take it seriously, its a total mindblast.

Ronok said:
Well he > the dude that tried to sing the Naruto intro on the Italian (I think) version of the show. XD

Whaat, someone tried to sing Naruto? Link please?

Also this dude is totally awesome :p

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Jesus, I thought my friend Josh was the only one with the creepy and uncanny Jigglypuff rendition...

Top Bottom