• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVN Winter Brawl 6 | Fighting game tournament | 2012 February 18-19

h3ro

New4H.png

svegis

I dont have an iPad but the thought of streaming monstering on one is pretty damn awesome.

Indeed, that would be pretty sweet.

I use the iPhone app for my iPad and it works pretty good. It isn't completely live but it's not that bad.

Like I said, I don't mean to derail so if this becomes to much feel free to PM instead! Do you have ipad one or two? And what do you mean by "completely live"?

We want to. We want to soooooo baaaaaaad. Our current line-up of apps is iOS 2.0 for iPhone and iPad, followed by Android. That's all we've announced so far but I'd be lying if I said our goal wasn't to get a Twitch app on every device possible. We're still very much a start-up with under 50 staff, so the projects we tackle is limited. Apps are very much a high priority though.

Sounds good. I hope you guys get there. I would LOVE to watch on my 360 or PS3 on my big screen tv (to much hassle to hook up PC to my tv).

I love watching streams on my touch on occasion, so those iOS apps are appreciated.

jbug617

Banned
It's great MadCatz does these sponsorships, honestly the FGC is small when it comes to corporate sponsors and any help seems great.

Someone needs to get a fund together to sponsor team Rush Hour a weeks stay in Las Vegas before EVO to generate as many crazy stories as possible. Gambling, Strip clubs, the works. But they would probably be too busy training.

Indeed, that would be pretty sweet.

Like I said, I don't mean to derail so if this becomes to much feel free to PM instead! Do you have ipad one or two? And what do you mean by "completely live"?

I have an iPad 2. What I mean is that the stream lags 5 - 10 seconds behind what is live on my computer.

svegis

I have an iPad 2. What I mean is that the stream lags 5 - 10 seconds behind what is live on my computer.

Shit, if that's all the problems with it, being a few seconds behind live without choppiness, I'll accept that. Thanks for the info everyone who replied, it went a bit to quick to quote you all.

Top Bottom